Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Theo Give Us A Ball; A Life in Football

Hi all
Stumbled on this forum looking for information on the book pr and read some of the trails - can’t answer all here but paulfoley71 on Twitter has updates- book now available in ebook and paperback from Amazon, WHSmith, Play.com and Tesco usually delivered in 2-3 days from order
CAFC Q+A + book signing evening 30th November at Badgers Sports SE9 5HP Middle Park Avenue £35pp with Mike Flanagan/Nicky Johns/Colin Powell includes food/hot drinks/comps details available via email to paulf@pmconsultantsltd.co.uk
Also supporters evening Petts Wood 6th Dec with CHATmuseum
Trying to get book signing at Valley too
Thanks for all kind words
Regards, Paul

Comments

• Terrific stuff Paul.....hope it all goes well.
    Lovely fella Theo......never heard a bad word spoken about him.
  • Top man Theo -Always look forward to pre match chat with him in XBars.Will be buying book for Theo to sign
  • Have mine and GHF's copy of the book on order from Amazon, should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait!
  • Just ordered mine on Amazon.

• Great news about 30 Nov event. Maybe you could also have some photos available to order and sign (work along with the Museum, perhaps). Btw, the 6 Dec evening is with Bromley Addicks.
  • Hope Theo is well @Pfoley7 . I miss seeing him in the KP suite as we no longer attend matches. Please give him our regards - from Chris & Bob. Looking forward to reading his book.