Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Suspected Bombs

Suspicious devices sent to Clintons, Obamas and CNN NY offices CNN offices evacuated.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Has Trump got a new DIY electronics kit for his birthday?
  • Mrkinski said:

Sent to Trump critics (John Brennan @ CNN offices) / prominent high ranking Democrats - its no wonder this presumably unhinged person feels emboldened to act when you have Trump saying the migrant "caravan' might be funded by Democrats, and the press are peddling fake news. Toxic USA.

The press and the Democrats are enemies of the people - Donald and his supporters know that.
  • Mrkinski said:

Sent to Trump critics (John Brennan @ CNN offices) / prominent high ranking Democrats - its no wonder this presumably unhinged person feels emboldened to act when you have Trump saying the migrant "caravan' might be funded by Democrats, and the press are peddling fake news. Toxic USA.

The press and the Democrats are enemies of the people - Donald and his supporters know that.
    Don’t forget George Soros was also targeted yesterday.
  • Looks like the unfortunate outcome of putting toxic ideas into the minds of simpletons.
  • EastStand said:

I’m putting a tenner on it being a “lone wolf, mentality unstable” white guy.

Who’s in?

Probably a 50 year old overweight guy with a 'Make America Great Again' cap. Allegedly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever his colour or religion he or her is a wrongun.
    Plenty of wronguns in the world unfortunately.
  • Whoever did it was stupid enough to think it’d make it to protected addresses or knew it would be stopped and would make it to the news.
  • EastStand said:

Who’s in?

My tenner is on: "fake news to keep the population on their toes and let them know what a good job our security services are doing"
  • EastStand said:

Who’s in?

My tenner is on: "fake news to keep the population on their toes and let them know what a good job our security services are doing"
    The proper psychos will go one step further and claim it was all a Democrat ploy to make Republicans look bad.
  • I’ve also seen unstable geniuses on twitter say that it’s all been co ordinated to distract the public from the Central American caravan issue.
  • I think we need Donald's explanation. Nice to see him trying to unite the country.
  • EastStand said:

Who’s in?

The proper psychos will go one step further and claim it was all a Democrat ploy to make Republicans look bad.

We're not quite at "claim it is" but we're not far off. Who is this arsehole anyway?
  • More importantly......did Duchatalet get one?
  • Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:

EastStand said:

Who’s in?

We're not quite at "claim it is" but we're not far off. Who is this arsehole anyway?
    Deans dad, he looks after that giant dog for him whilst he’s out with that former page 3 ‘stunner’....
  • Don’t talk about dogs that have passed away on this thread!

RIP Wellard.
  • EastStand said:

Who’s in?

There’s no way @DaveMehmet would get involved in this sort of thing.
  • edited October 2018
    I’m guessing Ye is responsible.
  • edited October 2018
    It's obviously leftists doing this as there's no history of right wingers doing this type of thing. Trying to deflect from the great job Trump is doing.

It wouldn't surprise me if Clinton or Obama were behind it. Truly shocking how they operate.

Should Trump take action?

#enemiesofthepeople
  • This is a very weird story, and gets weirder and weirder. The bombs are so unsophisticated and amateurish, apparently, that the "experts" are thinking they were supposed to not go off, and even supposed to get intercepted. I don't think that any speculation about who is responsible is useful until more is known. Can't imagine the idiot won't be caught.
  • Another one at Robert De Niro's restaurant it seems.
  • Can't wait to see who sent them and who they were inspired by.

• All the hallmatks of a loony person... with mental heath issues.. a loner, weirdo I am guessing.