Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Life's Great Mysteries

13»

Comments

• Why people cant fathom out the difference between the Activity Wall (feck knows what its there for) and sending a private message in to the inbox.

• Why anyone buys mild cheddar.

This a 100%
  • I buy mild cheddar. Find cheddar at stronger strength too acidic. I eat other strong cheeses though.
  • I buy mild cheddar. Find cheddar at stronger strength too acidic. I eat other strong cheeses though.

I've always wondered why people buy mild cheddar as it seems to have texture but no taste.

The acidic taste of strong cheddar is its selling point for me. Possibly my tastebuds have been destroyed...
  • In 2016, when the EU fined Spain and Portugal €0 for failing to meet deficit reduction targets........
    Did they get a 50% reduction for paying it early, like you do for a parking fine?

why anyone eats off milk

It's cheaper.
  • addick05 said:

Carter said:

Why do old people hurry on Zebra crossings and young people dawdle?

It's a common decency/respect for others thing. Some older folk retain some consideration for anyone other than themselves; sadly we are 2 or 3 generations into total self-absorption seasoned by furious indignation at the prospect that someone might be inconvenienced by your doing whateverthefuck you like wheneverthefuck you feel howeverthefuck you choose.

Any self obsessed loathsomely inconsiderate arsehole who dawdles across a zebra, pelican, etc without indicating any gratitude whatsoever is fair game for the corner of the bull bars on an errant speeding 4x4, that's just natural selection and karma.
    You say that, but I've just come back from a holiday resort where I must have held 50 doors open for my elders and didn't get one thank you.
    Russians fact.
    I have never encountered such rude, arrogant and objectionable people like Russian 'tourists'... ever. Just ask the Greek or Spanish hotel employees what they think of them.
    Wait till you meet a Chinese tourist.
    Or a American tourist in Mexico - all Trump wannabes
  • Sponsored links:

It's cheaper.
    But it doesn't seem to taste of anything...

It's cheaper.
    But it doesn't seem to taste of anything...
    I know. I buy mature.
  • There was only a couple of Russian guests at the hotel, these ignoramuses were all English speaking Brit's sadly

• Explain this one.

This happened. I live in California and last weekend decided to go wine tasing in Sonoma. So, Friday I found 2 wineries to visit and wrote them down on a piece of paper.

Buena Vista Winery
    18000 Old Winery Rd., Sonoma

Gundlach Bundschu Winery,
    2000 Denmark St., Sonoma.

Saturday morning I entered the Buena Vista address into the Nav in my car and off I went. When getting to the winery I found my car had taken me to the other winery at 2000 Denmark St. I checked my nav thinking I had entered the wrong address but the only one showing was the 18000 Old Winery Rd address. No mention anywhere of the Denmark Street address.

So, the only place the Denmark Street address existed in my world was in my brain and on the piece of paper I had written out. And me car took me to that one.

Can anyone explain that!? Spooky eh.

I haven’t missed anything. How could that happen?

• LOL.

Seriously. It’s got me spooked.
  • addick05 said:

Carter said:

Why do old people hurry on Zebra crossings and young people dawdle?

It's a common decency/respect for others thing. Some older folk retain some consideration for anyone other than themselves; sadly we are 2 or 3 generations into total self-absorption seasoned by furious indignation at the prospect that someone might be inconvenienced by your doing whateverthefuck you like wheneverthefuck you feel howeverthefuck you choose.

Any self obsessed loathsomely inconsiderate arsehole who dawdles across a zebra, pelican, etc without indicating any gratitude whatsoever is fair game for the corner of the bull bars on an errant speeding 4x4, that's just natural selection and karma.
    You say that, but I've just come back from a holiday resort where I must have held 50 doors open for my elders and didn't get one thank you.
    Russians fact.
    I have never encountered such rude, arrogant and objectionable people like Russian 'tourists'... ever. Just ask the Greek or Spanish hotel employees what they think of them.
    What about some Brits?
  • How anyone agrees with or relates to Lily Allen.

she's on my "hate fuck" list. Something about her ratty face and nutty left wing views stir me in my loins.

I don't know why either.
  • Connected TV
  • Another tea related mystery. Why the fcuk would anyone want to dunk a biscuit in a perfectly good cup of tea ? For what purpose ?

It's been scientifically proven that dunking improves the flavour of the biscuit. Soggy crumbs of biscuit sloshing about in the cup is a small price to pay.

http://blogs.nottingham.ac.uk/newsroom/2017/08/03/bbc-inside-factory-visited-food-sciences-proved-dunking-biscuit-improves-flavour/
  • Sponsored links:

• Another tea related mystery. Why the fcuk would anyone want to dunk a biscuit in a perfectly good cup of tea ? For what purpose ?

It's been scientifically proven that dunking improves the flavour of the biscuit. Soggy crumbs of biscuit sloshing about in the cup is a small price to pay.

http://blogs.nottingham.ac.uk/newsroom/2017/08/03/bbc-inside-factory-visited-food-sciences-proved-dunking-biscuit-improves-flavour/
    I suppose that says more about the biscuit than the tea.

• I dont drink tea myself yet when I make someone a cup its

Milk > Teabag > Water > Sugar

Now I know why you don't drink tea.

• People who find Jim Davidson amusing...
  • Why kids who have fat, tattooed mums make the most bloody noise.
  • edited October 2018

Why kids who have fat, tattooed mums make the most bloody noise.

Because their mums are wearing headphones....
  • I dont drink tea myself yet when I make someone a cup its

Milk > Teabag > Water > Sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubt68d7FXLs