Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tracey Leaburn

Great to meet you -before and after the game -Keep up the Great work you do.See you at Wembley.x

Comments

• She's lovely. Met her when I was involved with East Kent Addicks. Think everyone else who has ever met her has the same opinion.
  • Along with one or two others at the club epitomises what Charlton are all about.
  • Only met Tracey on the Upbeats Walks but she is a fantastic lady and ambassador for the club. I can't imagine how the young players would manage without her. Great article.
  • Fantastic article and shows what a lovely lady she is and the marvelous job she is doing. We are so lucky to have someone special at the club. When I saw her at Bromley Addicts I was taken aback about all the other stuff she does. We just see them on the pitch and knowing about training... I hope she keeps her job forever at the club.
  • Don't forget Carl, lovely bloke. the perfect couple.
  • Is Carl still doing security work? Used to see him quite a bit around Canary Wharf.
  • Is Carl still doing security work? Used to see him quite a bit around Canary Wharf.

No idea. They used to be neighbours of my mum and dad. My dad had alzheimers and would often go walkabout. Carl would always send him home if he found him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry to say I have never had the pleasure of meeting her but I have never heard anything other than praise for her. Easy to think everything stinks at Charlton at the moment but there are good things and good people.
  • We sometimes forget there are loads of good people in the world!
  • Tracey is one of the best!
  • Tracey is a credit to the club and more importantly to herself.

Carl is a lucky man, but I'm sure he knows that.
  • Carlo:
    decision making in the box = sometimes questionable
    decision making in the church = first class
    :)
  • She couldn’t have been more helpful after I stupidly lost the vista lounge tickets I won at the prostate fundraiser.
  • Fantastic person to have at the club, heard nothing but great things
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

I got a text from an old mate the other day who was at a charity auction recently where a young lad with Downs Syndrome won tickets for our upcoming home game with Barnsley.

Apparently this kid was made up and my mate, who’s an Orient fan, saw how happy this lad was and asked me if I knew anyone who could sort him a signed photo or something to go with it.

I knew the best person to put him in contact with was Tracey assuming she’d sort him a photo or something. This lad is now one of the mascots on Saturday.

Tracey is a great asset for the club.

My (then) Fiancée contacted the club to see if they could do something nice (like wish me well) on my wedding day and they said they don't do that. My best man had the same idea and contacted the club and they told him the same thing - he persisted and was sent around the houses to 3 or 4 different people until he got in touch with (some lovely woman) @Tracey . Then sent me a video on my wedding day of Aribo, Clarke (the only Irish we have), Konsa and Karl wishing us all the best for the day.

Tracey is the best!! :smile:
    I think that sums @Tracey up

She makes things happen. She doesn't just automatically say "Computer says no" but tries to find a way. Of course she can't do everything or make 100% of things right but she has a can do attitude.

So if anyone is around on Tuesday and wants to help you can grap a cancer research bucket off Tracey and collect some money for Lyle Taylor's Go pink for Cancer appeal. I did promise TJ that I'd collect in the Liberal Club on the night : - (
  • Ah, so now we know. It's Tracey running the club :smile:
  • LouisMend said:

I got a text from an old mate the other day who was at a charity auction recently where a young lad with Downs Syndrome won tickets for our upcoming home game with Barnsley.

Apparently this kid was made up and my mate, who’s an Orient fan, saw how happy this lad was and asked me if I knew anyone who could sort him a signed photo or something to go with it.

I knew the best person to put him in contact with was Tracey assuming she’d sort him a photo or something. This lad is now one of the mascots on Saturday.

Tracey is a great asset for the club.

My (then) Fiancée contacted the club to see if they could do something nice (like wish me well) on my wedding day and they said they don't do that. My best man had the same idea and contacted the club and they told him the same thing - he persisted and was sent around the houses to 3 or 4 different people until he got in touch with (some lovely woman) @Tracey . Then sent me a video on my wedding day of Aribo, Clarke (the only Irish we have), Konsa and Karl wishing us all the best for the day.

Tracey is the best!! :smile:
    I think that sums @Tracey up

She makes things happen. She doesn't just automatically say "Computer says no" but tries to find a way. Of course she can't do everything or make 100% of things right but she has a can do attitude.

So if anyone is around on Tuesday and wants to help you can grap a cancer research bucket off Tracey and collect some money for Lyle Taylor's Go pink for Cancer appeal. I did promise TJ that I'd collect in the Liberal Club on the night : - (
    I'm in London visiting someone but would be delighted to rattle a bucket, but I will have one of my Therapydogs with me (only one) but if I can be of any help just shout, obviously I would have to stay outside the ground.
  • Smashing article, Tracey sounds like a very good person.

The article reminded me of a incident some years ago told to me by my friend Alan .
    Alan wrote to Nottingham Forest football club explaining that his elderly father (a massive Brian Clough fan) was nearing the end of his life.
    Alan asked if it would be possible to surprise his dad to see Clough when forest came to play Norwich at Carrow road.
    (Alan and his family live in Norfolk).
    To Alan's surprise Nottingham Forest replied that it was possible, and to meet the club secretary at a designated place with his dad at 2.15 on the match-day.
    Alan seated his moaning dad in the ground who was wondering why they had to be there 1 hour before kick off.at 2 p.m.
    He moaned even more as Alan suggested they take a walk to see if they could see Brian Clough.
    They met the secretary who led Alan and his confused dad to the Forest changing room, where Brian Clough appeared and greeted the astonished old boy by his christian name.
    Alan said "I stood and watched with a tear in my eye as Brian Clough introduced my dad to each player".
    "They stood in the corner of the changing room Brian Clough and my dad and chatted like a couple of old friends".
    Apparently he told the old boy to come and see him again when Forrest next came to Carrow road.
    Alan said his dad died not long after but often talked proudly about the day he met Brian Clough.

Great story - lovely !
  • Really loved that article, she is a credit to the club, it must be such a big help for the players to know they have someone they can trust and turn to. Carl is a lucky man!
  • Smashing article, Tracey sounds like a very good person.

The article reminded me of a incident some years ago told to me by my friend Alan .
    Alan wrote to Nottingham Forest football club explaining that his elderly father (a massive Brian Clough fan) was nearing the end of his life.
    Alan asked if it would be possible to surprise his dad to see Clough when forest came to play Norwich at Carrow road.
    (Alan and his family live in Norfolk).
    To Alan's surprise Nottingham Forest replied that it was possible, and to meet the club secretary at a designated place with his dad at 2.15 on the match-day.
    Alan seated his moaning dad in the ground who was wondering why they had to be there 1 hour before kick off.at 2 p.m.
    He moaned even more as Alan suggested they take a walk to see if they could see Brian Clough.
    They met the secretary who led Alan and his confused dad to the Forest changing room, where Brian Clough appeared and greeted the astonished old boy by his christian name.
    Alan said "I stood and watched with a tear in my eye as Brian Clough introduced my dad to each player".
    "They stood in the corner of the changing room Brian Clough and my dad and chatted like a couple of old friends".
    Apparently he told the old boy to come and see him again when Forrest next came to Carrow road.
    Alan said his dad died not long after but often talked proudly about the day he met Brian Clough.

Think I’ve got something caught in my eye! Great story.
  • Ah, so now we know. It's Tracey running the club :smile:

Certainly sounds like she should be!
  • New CL test, can you change a light bulb on your own or do you need to give your sister a leg up.
  • Wonder who her son plays for...