Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• RedJohn said:

Americans at the cub today with the Aussies, few snippets making the rounds today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
  • I saw 7 magpies today, but do they all have to be at the same time?
  • "One for sorrow, Two for joy, Three for a girl, Four for a boy, Five for silver, Six for gold, Seven for a secret never to be told." shows it is only seeing a lone magpie that brings bad luck and groups of magpies are said to predict the future."
  • Only Roland knows when the club will be sold .
    He will decide when he has had enough and accept someone's offer.

The rest is just noise.

Been saying this for ages.

The rest is just noise.

Silence is a true friend who never betrays.

Confucius

The rest is just noise.

Confucius
    "Damn clever those Chinese!"

• ross1 said:

addick100 said:

Why is no one ITK anymore? Or is there literally nothing to know?

Surely @Redhenry has a nugget of info?

Perhaps all of the ITK have been scared off by all the abuse they get when they give us some information that some do not like
    What, like posting that their contact has said " not long now" or "maybe a bit of pain for a couple more weeks but then good" or "we've not pulled out"......about 2-3 months ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am now convinced he is doing this out of vengeance.
  • Aussies showing Americans round ground yesterday who they were looking to add to their consortium
  • J BLOCK said:

Aussies showing Americans round ground yesterday who they were looking to add to their consortium

Been waiting to get a house buying analogy in all year...….

That's like me showing my mortgage provider round a house I'm thinking of buying
  • J BLOCK said:

Aussies showing Americans round ground yesterday who they were looking to add to their consortium

Source?
  • J BLOCK said:

Tim Howard and an American consortium has just taken over Dagenham.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

Source?
    Couple people on twitter, thought I’d share
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Source?
    If it’s on Twitter then surely it’s in the public domain. Can’t we see the tweets ?

• J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Source?
    Thanks @J BLOCK
  • The only tweet I can find about its has never posted ITK stuff before. Wouldn't say its "fake news" but wouldn't hang my hat on it being true. He probably has been told its true.

The rest is just noise.

Confucius
    So we are being purchased by a consortium of West Stand supporters?
  • So the Aussies are buying a house for £250k and the Americans are going to rent the box room?

Am I doing this right?
  • Sky has been taken over by Americans so likely more interest in Football, they love a great success story so we should be high on most peoples list
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Source?
    If it’s on Twitter then surely it’s in the public domain. Can’t we see the tweets ?

• Cafc43v3r said:

The only tweet I can find about its has never posted ITK stuff before. Wouldn't say its "fake news" but wouldn't hang my hat on it being true. He probably has been told its true.

Is that a clue, that Paul Young has bought us?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!