Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statbank: Checkatrade South Group G: Stevenage 0-8 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 7 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Is 9.29 the highest ever?
  • It seems a bit harsh that Dillon Phillips was our worst player. Presumably, he mishandled the one shot on target.
  • edited October 2018

It seems a bit harsh that Dillon Phillips was our worst player. Presumably, he mishandled the one shot on target.

I can’t remember him touching the ball . Lazy bugger
  • stonemuse said:

Is 9.29 the highest ever?

I knew someone would ask that! See what I can find
  • It seems a bit harsh that Dillon Phillips was our worst player. Presumably, he mishandled the one shot on target.

poor distribution
  • MrOneLung said:

It seems a bit harsh that Dillon Phillips was our worst player. Presumably, he mishandled the one shot on target.

poor distribution
    Is that a snide comment or a real observation?
  • edited October 2018
    MrOneLung said:

poor distribution
    Did he hand out the oranges unfairly at half time?

• Toby Stevenson is our 3rd placed leading goalscorer ....... and he's yet to make his League debut!

• We had 14 shots on target, but only 5 off target, when normally it's nearer the other way round. Is this down to lack of defensive pressure on us, or were we more relaxed so didn't snatch at our goal attempts?
  • Sponsored links:

• We had 14 shots on target, but only 5 off target, when normally it's nearer the other way round. Is this down to lack of defensive pressure on us, or were we more relaxed so didn't snatch at our goal attempts?

I counted a good 9-10 chances we had on top of our 8 goals. When you have an unassailable lead, the shackles are off and like you say we were relaxed enough to play some beautiful football and allowed a more clinical execution. This mentality must now be transferred to our league form.

• redman said:

MrOneLung said:

poor distribution
    Is that a snide comment or a real observation?
    Just a joke.
  • edited October 2018
    To be fair to Dillon, 6 has to be average and if you have nothing or little to do, it is hard to be much better than that. And that can't be your fault but the right mark all the same.
  • Huh, only 7 Lifers helped to give Toby this high score. I reckon he paid off the 7 Lifers. Another scandal at the club, I think.
  • Golfie - this is the way I have been doing it for the past however many years and this is the way it will remain, one of the main reasons that I include the number of Lifers marking is so that people can take that into account when reading the stats for the match.
  • To be fair to Dillon, 6 has to be average and if you have nothing or little to do, it is hard to be much better than that. And that can't be your fault but the right mark all the same.

He's organised his defence and kept a clean sheet.

Faultless display. Should be at least a 10.

• The original copy of the stats will be altered but the copy on this thread stays as is