Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Checkatrade: Stevenage v Charlton

At the Lamex Stadium or on the stream your marks please:

Phillips:
Dijksteel:
Sarr:
Pratley:
Marshall:
Lapslie:
Maloney:
Stevenson:
Ward:
Vetokele:
Ajose:
Morgan:

Reeves: n/a

Comments

• May I suggest some sort of 'Stevenage kids weighting' or...or actually screw it haha
  • Ifollow

Phillips: 7
    Dijksteel: 9
    Sarr: 7,5
    Pratley: 7,5
    Marshall: 8
    Lapslie: 8
    Maloney: 7
    Stevenson: 9 MoM
    Ward: 8,5
    Vetokele: 7
    Ajose: 8
    Morgan: 7,5

Reeves: n/a
  • I follow

Dijksteel: 8.5
    Sarr: 7.5
    Pratley: 7.5
    Marshall: 8.
    Lapslie: 9 Really think he should be starting in the league the boy is going to be the next Scott Parker
    Stevenson: 9 Quality hatrick
    Ward: 8.5
    Vetokele: 8
    Ajose: 7.5 Played well when he had the ball, moped around a bit though
    Morgan 7.5
  • edited October 2018
    Dijksteel : 8
    Sarr: 8.5
    Pratley: 7.5
    Marshall: 7.5
    Lapslie : 7
    Stevenson: 9
    Ward: 7
    Vetokele: 7
    Ajose: 7
    Morgan: 7
  • Leuth said:

May I suggest some sort of 'Stevenage kids weighting' or...or actually screw it haha

Eh?
  • SDAddick said:

iFollow

Phillips: 6.5
    Dijksteel: 8
    BeckenSARR: 8.5
    Pratley: 7
    Lapslie: 8.5
    Pratley: 7 again
    Maloney: 7.5
    Stevenson: 10 - If a kid getting a bloody hat trick from left wing back on his debut isn't worth a 10 I don't know what is
    Vetokele: 7.5

I may go back and boost everyone by a point for the fact that they won 0-8, because I suspect my marks are roughly on par with what you'd see from a 2-1 win in the League. But the game was just so easy, some of that was good, clinical finishing, but Stevenage were little more than training dummies.

Bit harsh on the training dummies! They do move in the wind
  • SDAddick said:

iFollow

Stevenson: 10 - If a kid getting a bloody hat trick from left wing back on his debut isn't worth a 10 I don't know what is

I may go back and boost everyone by a point for the fact that they won 0-8, because I suspect my marks are roughly on par with what you'd see from a 2-1 win in the League. But the game was just so easy, some of that was good, clinical finishing, but Stevenage were little more than training dummies.

Bit harsh on the training dummies! They do move in the wind
    Good point. Apologies to the training dummies. They broke up play about as often as Stevenage did tonight.
  • At the game

Phillips - 6 Nothing to do but he filled me with more confidence than Steer.
    Dijksteel - 7 Much improved from Saturday. Looked comfortable in a back three with Marshall as added protection on that right hand side
    Pratley - 8 We've found his new vocation. Looked totally at home in the centre of defence
    Sarr - 8 After a few early misplaced passes, this guy started to spray his unique passing style all over the park
    Stevenson 9 What a debut!!!
    Marshall 8 The Marshall I've been waiting to see. Good to see him do it at the Lamex where he got injured in pre season when he joined us.
    Lapslie 8 Assists and goals
    Ward 9 Masterclass
    Maloney 7 Ward's pupil
    Vetokele 8 Great to see him get 90 min. Will now challenge Grant
    Ajose 7 Did well but loses a mark for being petty over the pen.
    Morgan 7 Was desperate to get in on the act.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

iFollow

Finally!! ;)
  • I was in two minds about attending last night but so glad I did .

Superb night sitting with @Rock Spectacle .

Phillips: 7 Didn't have much to do but a clean sheet
    Dijksteel: 7 Looked solid
    Sarr: 7
    Marshall: 7
    Lapslie: 7
    Stevenson: 10 . What a debut . Certainly worth a place on the bench as a defensive sub now .
    Vetokele: 7 Hopefully will give him some confidence

Reeves: Came on as the left wing back . Another option whilst Page is injured ?
  • Surprised at the low marks for Stevenson, hatrick on his debut and a clean sheet? That's a 11/10 performance if I have ever heard of one

• Surprised at the low marks for Stevenson, hatrick on his debut and a clean sheet? That's a 10/10 performance if I have ever heard of one

I wasn't even there, I forgot the game was even on and didn't find out the score till this morning but if you want I can up his average by giving Stevenson a 10 out of 10. the rest an 8.
  • Phillips: 7
    Dijksteel: 7
    Sarr: 7
    Marshall: 8
    Lapslie: 7.5
    Stevenson: 9
    Ward: 8
    Ajose: 7.5
  • SDAddick said:

iFollow

Re Stevenson. Well said, that man.