Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ole ole ole song

Anyone know the words? Sounds catchy

Comments

• edited October 2018
    every saturday we follow
    the boys in red and white
    and now we have lee bowyer
    we’re f***ing dynamite
    sam bartram, jimmy seed
    we won the fa cup
    i know you won’t believe us
    but the reds are going uppppp
    ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

not 100% sure about the jimmy seed line though
  • every saturday we follow
    we’re f***ing dynamite
    so much for jimmy seed
    we won the fa cup
    ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

“Sam Bartram, Jimmy Seed”
    No?
  • every saturday we follow
    we’re f***ing dynamite
    so much for jimmy seed
    we won the fa cup
    ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

“Sam Bartram, Jimmy Seed”
    No?
    ahhh makes more sense. i will edit
  • Eurotrash in my opinion. It didn't pick up around the ground, atmosphere was poor compared to recent weeks.
  • Like the new chants this year but not that one.
  • Charlton's new songs are like the team - too complicated and extol how good we are when we really are not.

Shit songs. Didn't hear valley Floyd Road once wtf?
  • Charlton's new songs are like the team - too complicated and extol how good we are when we really are not.

Shit songs. Didn't hear valley Floyd Road once wtf?

Sung twice I think but the Covered end seemed a bit muted today. I think everyone could see what was coming.
  • Like the new chants this year but not that one.

Its the only.song I dont sing and for some reason it carried on for ages despite only half the people who usually sing singing it
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute shite sung by every club in the country.

When did Football Club fans stop wanting to have their own personality?

We’ve never had a personality

Coventry today despite being behind for quite a bit did not stop singing as for us......
  • edited October 2018

Like the new chants this year but not that one.

Its the only.song I dont sing and for some reason it carried on for ages despite only half the people who usually sing singing it
    Too much emphasis placed on getting this going when half the crowd can't hear/understand it. Would rather a monotonous CAFC for ages on end like we used to moan about, at least then more than 15 people can get involved
  • Croydon said:

Like the new chants this year but not that one.

Too much emphasis placed on getting this going when half the crowd can't hear/understand it. Would rather a monotonous CAFC for ages on end like we used to moan about, at least then more than 15 people can get involved
    Atmosphere was shite today as nothing was sung that gets carried ‘round the ground’ other than Lee Bowyer’s red and white army, and even that was getting drummed out faster than normal, making it impossible for the other stands to join in. The ‘Charlton Athletic, we’re on the way back’ and ‘Allez, Allez allez’ Ones just sound as mumbles until those one lines.
  • Davo55 said:

If it doesn't include the words FUCK OFF ROLAND it's missing something.

Absolutely no need for swearing
  • Bit harsh

In the first half we probably outsung the Coventry fans (from my position near the half way line)

They really stepped it up in the second half with their Twist and Shout chant, but I've never been to a Charlton away game where we didn't outsing the home supporters, away fans should always be expected to be louder
  • edited October 2018

Absolute shite sung by every club in the country.

When did Football Club fans stop wanting to have their own personality?

We’ve never had a personality

Coventry today despite being behind for quite a bit did not stop singing as for us......
    Forming a political party to return to the Valley, being ahead of the curve with kick it out, being a generally decent set of supporters when the zeitgeist of the day was, and still often is, to act like troglodytes all generally speaks of having a distinctive personality.

Millwall have "personality", Leeds have it. In the same way Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins have personality.

Do agree the atmosphere is shite at times but that is the case with every English football club at times even at tourist filled anfield and old Trafford and manufactured cringe cauldrons like selhurst.
  • I’m not being a grown up about this , I’m talking of ends packed with fans standing up , with real raw passion and singing and going mental and we’re just. a bit tamer than most
  • I’m not being a grown up about this , I’m talking of ends packed with fans standing up , with real raw passion and singing and going mental and we’re just. a bit tamer than most

Do you go to away games?
    Where we sing for most of the game, while the home ends are quiet? That's how football is, the last time we played Coventry at the Ricoh, I don't remember much noise from the home fans.
  • edited October 2018

I’m not being a grown up about this , I’m talking of ends packed with fans standing up , with real raw passion and singing and going mental and we’re just. a bit tamer than most

Pompey fans said on twitter we were the best fans they've had down there for years last season. Luton and Southend this year we've had the whole end on their feet and singing non stop. Granted it's only 3 matches but bar Sunderland, who in this league is selling out away ends week after week?

I agree with a lot of what you say on here Oohaah, but you seem to get a hard on for digging our own fans out for atmosphere/numbers even when it's not justified.
  • edited October 2018

I’m not being a grown up about this , I’m talking of ends packed with fans standing up , with real raw passion and singing and going mental and we’re just. a bit tamer than most

You never sat in the West mate? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• We need someone to get their shirt off and twirl it round their head no matter what the weather. Everyone else seems to have one.

My vote goes for Fanny.