Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton set to ground share The Valley with Gillingham

Comments

• Options
    Bet Penfold will love that!! - Personally I think he should have been told to do one the amount of times he's moaned about Charlton
  • Options
    Why not play it at a non-league ground in Kent? Unless they're expecting a huge crowd?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Why not play it at a non-league ground in Kent? Unless they're expecting a huge crowd?

Its so we can try and pinch more of their fans!!
  • Options
    Be fascinating how many Gills fans turn up!
  • Options
    i think in this situation like with that charade in the week against watford for the senior spurs side they should just swap the fixture around if you cant host it then play it at the oppositions ground.
  • Options

i think in this situation like with that charade in the week against watford for the senior spurs side they should just swap the fixture around if you cant host it then play it at the oppositions ground.

U21 teams in the Football League Trophy dont play any home games in the Group Stages

Technically this is Gillingham and not Spurs asking for the game to be moved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018
    https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/gills-set-for-pitch-replacement-190237/

It's because they're replacing their pitch. Weird timing to do it in October, what were they doing all summer? They want to reschedule a league match against Blackpool too
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Probably because the quality of pitch at the Valley is aeons better, thus helping with player safety and that sort of thing.
  • Options
    If nothing else this will be a good quiz question if some unknown Spurs youngster makes his debut and goes on to become a big star
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I hope my seat will be taken away after this match, burnt, and replaced with a brand new one. However, will most likely be stolen by those lot.

Thankfully the will have no need to open north upper so I wont need to sterilize my seat
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    That pitch reminds me of Chelsea away in 2003!!
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

Its so we can try and pinch more of their fans!!
    Yes, we can lock them in for our next home game.
  • Options
    Considering going stevenage that night, maybe I shoukd just go to The Valley instead its closer haha.

Before anyone makes any comments this was a joke and if I can afford it I will be going Stevenage.
  • Options
    How many complaints will be lodged to Charlton about damaged caravans due to the pot holes in the car park??
  • Options
    It's like letting the local chav defile your true love :-(
  • Options
    Not gonna happen.
    Chill
  • Options

Considering going stevenage that night, maybe I shoukd just go to The Valley instead its closer haha.

Before anyone makes any comments this was a joke and if I can afford it I will be going Stevenage.

Could go and cheer on Spurs' kids? You never know, we might get one on loan in January