Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fetish World 11 !!! 'here they come'...

Yep...
To take on world 11 musicians
(winner takes on world 11 days of the week).
so think hard !!!

What an outfit ..!!!

Template available here:
https://www.buildlineup.comimage

Comments

• C_A_F_C said:

How can you have both Chas & Dave at right wing? If you're gonna do that you might as well have the entire So Solid Crew in goal.

Couldn't separate them...
  • Great to see Fagan, D, holding the middle section together, just like he did for Steeleye Span.
  • Great to see Fagan, D, holding the middle section together, just like he did for Steeleye Span.

Steely Dan (in the fetish 11 so stay tuned)

Steely Dan (in the fetish 11 so stay tuned)
    Can't wait. Love Steeleye Span.
  • Banks
    Wilson
    Moore
    Hughes
    Cooper
    Bell
    Flowers
    Ball
    Matthews
    Clarke
    Hunt
  • C_A_F_C said:

How can you have both Chas & Dave at right wing? If you're gonna do that you might as well have the entire So Solid Crew in goal.

Surely Paul McCartney and Denny Lane would get the 7&11 shirts (or 6&9 as they are bizarrely listed here).
  • I would have put Pavarotti in goal, as in his younger days he was a goalkeeper, and in his older days he would have filled the goal.
  • Rod Stewart was a decent footballer in his time - and is still playing at the age of 73!
  • edited September 2018

Bonham in goal. I dunno why, just seemed like the best place for a drummer.

Your full backs are chalk and cheese - rock solidity in JS Bach (who wrote the rules on how to write chorales be a right back), while the pace of Davis at left back, along with his constant reinvention of the genre, makes for a good contrast.

John Paul Jones is versatile but best deployed as the glue holding that back four together. Pavarotti is just a titan.

You've got two very classy centre mids in Chet Baker and Bill Evans. Both have substance abuse issues, but they were genius even when high, so I expect their airy otherworldliness to translate to playmaking dynamism. Also, Chet was a fan of getting in fights, so he plays the Gattuso role if need be.

Page - electric - on the left wing; Debussy - all the flair - on the right wing. Between them is the mercurial John Coltrane. Not to everyone's tastes but he really takes command of the game.

Up front - the battering ram that is Robert Plant. He's the voice - the definition - of this side. Gets groupies goals like nobody's business.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2018
    PaddyP17 said:

Your full backs are chalk and cheese - rock solidity in JS Bach (who wrote the rules on how to write chorales be a right back), while the pace of Davis at left back, along with his constant reinvention of the genre, makes for a good contrast.

John Paul Jones is versatile but best deployed as the glue holding that back four together. Pavarotti is just a titan.

You've got two very classy centre mids in Chet Baker and Bill Evans. Both have substance abuse issues, but they were genius even when high, so I expect their airy otherworldliness to translate to playmaking dynamism. Also, Chet was a fan of getting in fights, so he plays the Gattuso role if need be.

Page - electric - on the left wing; Debussy - all the flair - on the right wing. Between them is the mercurial John Coltrane. Not to everyone's tastes but he really takes command of the game.

Up front - the battering ram that is Robert Plant. He's the voice - the definition - of this side. Gets groupies goals like nobody's business.

Please take into account the coming opposition when making your selection.
    This lineup is much more suitable for playing world foods 11, we won't be playing them until 3rd round. We still need to get past the fetishes which require a better blend of steel and Dan. ... .. ..... .. . .,....
  • Then surely you need Maddy Prior in goal?
  • PaddyP17 said:

Please take into account the coming opposition when making your selection.
    This lineup is much more suitable for playing world foods 11, we won't be playing them until 3rd round. We still need to get past the fetishes which require a better blend of steel and Dan. ... .. ..... .. . .,....
    Leadbelly has to get in there, then. Good strong core of the side to replace one of Evans or Baker (probably Baker).
  • 1 Tiny Tim
    2 Little Jimmy Osmond
    3 Daniel O'Donnell
    4 Foster
    5 Allen
    6 Cilla
    7 Cliff Richard
    8 Demis Roussos
    9 Kid Rock
    10 Morrissey
    11Ted Nugent

In a me, me, me formation.
  • GK: Mikkey Dee
    RB: Rick Parfitt
    LB: Malcolm Young
    CH: Lemmy
    CH: Phil Lynott
    LW: Hendrix
    RW: Gary Moore
    CM: Jon Lord
    CM: Jools Holland
    F: Ronnie Jame Dio
    F: Danny Bowes
  • PaddyP17 said:

Sorry that team would get relegated. It would go down like a Led......
  • PaddyP17 said:

4-2-3-1, welcome back Karl