Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can't access own profile. User not found

In the last week or so, I've noticed I'm unable to access my own profile. I'm able to post on current threads fine, but I'm unable to see comments I've made or discussions I've started. I just get a 'user not found' message.

Anyone else had the same & able to fix this, or is it a website issue?

Thanks

Comments

• AFKA's night of the long knives continues.
  • You shouldnt have put in all those slashes in your user name. It causes upset.
  • Curb_It said:

You shouldnt have put in all those slashes in your user name. It causes upset.

It upsets me too!!! By the time I'd realised they were there, I'd activated my account & was unable to change it
  • In the last week or so, I've noticed I'm unable to access my own profile. I'm able to post on current threads fine, but I'm unable to see comments I've made or discussions I've started. I just get a 'user not found' message.

Anyone else had the same & able to fix this, or is it a website issue?

Thanks

There's nothing in there worth looking at....
  • Did someone say something?
  • @AFKABartram any ideas how to fix this. It's annoying that I can't look back at previous comments or discussions. I only found this thread again through notifications!!!

Any idea??
  • You’ll need to change your user name. It’s the \\\’

Inbox me mate
  • edited September 2018

@AFKABartram any ideas how to fix this. It's annoying that I can't look back at previous comments or discussions. I only found this thread again through notifications!!!

Any idea??

Im just guessing @Chrissy\\\'s Army!! but the backslashes in your user name might be causing it. They are used a lot to define commands in html.

Inbox me mate

Ok yeah I thought that was it. Will do

• Sponsored links:

Inbox me mate

u ok hun? xxx
  • edited September 2018
    Moody SQL injection attempt noted... Pretty sure
    @cafcpolo would wince every time he saw your username. Certainly makes me twitch...
  • Moody SQL injection attempt noted... Pretty sure
    @cafcpolo would wince every time he saw your username. Certainly makes me twitch...

LOL.

Half tempted to change mine to cafc;sp_msforeachtable‘...’;polo now!
  • cafcpolo said:

Moody SQL injection attempt noted... Pretty sure

LOL.

Half tempted to change mine to cafc;sp_msforeachtable‘...’;polo now!
    Don't forget to inbox AFKA, then.