Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Tonight i have 3fold BTTS and Win
    Real Madrid
    Middlesbrough
    Bayern Munich
    £5 on - Returns £108
  • Options
    Done the free in play bet yesterday, had Liverpool and PSG to draw 2-2, bloody Firmino!
  • Options
    Sage said:

Done the free in play bet yesterday, had Liverpool and PSG to draw 2-2, bloody Firmino!

Harsh, my mate had 5 freebet on sturridge to score first and 3-1, that was looking likely too for £600 quid.

Skyboost today looks good £10 on, Juventus away isn't formality but Valencia have been struggling and Ronaldo loves the Champions league... (5/1 Real M, Juventus, Man U)
  • Options

Serious question, does anyone ever win??

This thread and @paulbaconsarnie has seriously exposed me how difficult it is and how much it’s weighted in the bookies favour. If you take the Predictions Com, if we have such a poor record in picking just three results, what chance have 5-6 teams accys really got?

Rarely win on result accys as usually try to eek out too many teams that I think will outrun their odds.
    Have more success in the more obscure markets. An example being I thought that VAR would bring a glut of penalties in the World Cup and the bookies would cut the ‘penalty in match’ odds from 100/30 ish to 6/4ish.
    They did, but not before I had a 4 fold £5 accy that returned £1500.
    I still do the penalty bets and this season have started doing ‘team to score 2 or more’ accys.
    Not won on it yet but had some near misses (f@(k you Yeovil).
    I know it’s only a small selection but last weeks beat the bookie saw nearly a quarter of the betting slips on the betting shop floor before the 3 o clocks had kicked off as Man City failed to beat wolves in the early game.
    **throws Derby in the corner with Yeovil**
  • Options
    thought i had as close to banker acca last night;

leeds
    wba
    villa
    brentford - slags drew 1-1 to fucking ipswich!

• Options

leeds
    wba
    villa

Ipswich are the slags - ALWAYS let you down
  • Options

leeds
    wba
    villa

Only once have i said thats a banker accy and its come in, was actually this year and sent to a couple mates £5- £110 , other than that there is no such thing :smile:
  • Options

leeds
    wba
    villa

Only once have i said thats a banker accy and its come in, was actually this year and sent to a couple mates £5- £110 , other than that there is no such thing :smile:
    was 8.6/1

the only thing that has legs is the 20/1 leeds ew 4 places i took before the season started.

also have

leeds/barnsley/lincoln to win there division again 4 places.
  • Options
    Millwall, Middlesbrough and Sheffield United to all score 2+ goals tonight.
    A shade under 8/1.
  • Options
    Saturdays bet.

West Brom 4/5
    Leeds 5/6
    Palace 1/1
    Peterboro 11/10
    Sunderland 17/20
    Lincoln 21/20

51/1 acca.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

leeds
    wba
    villa

was 8.6/1

the only thing that has legs is the 20/1 leeds ew 4 places i took before the season started.

also have

leeds/barnsley/lincoln to win there division again 4 places.
    Good bets them, i kept meaning to get on Leeds early just didnt and dont really do season long bets, look silly now.

Hope you get the lot pal
  • Options

A shade under 8/1.

Add in Real madrid/ Munich see what you get?
  • Options

A shade under 8/1.

Munich 4/9 real 1/6 brings it to a touch under 14/1
  • Options

A shade under 8/1.

Not bad price, although i could probably make an argument against for and against for each team. Perhaps not the market for me just yet
  • Options

A shade under 8/1.

Not bad price, although i could probably make an argument against for and against for each team. Perhaps not the market for me just yet
    Millwall is the 1 for me.

Away to QPR, QPR have been getting better the last few games, Millwall havent won in last 4 league games.

Millwall havent scored more than 1 goal in a league game since 18th August and QPR havent conceded morw than 1 goal in a game since 21st August.

So Millwall to score 2+ away to QPR is the 1 I would argue against
  • Options
    Thought the same.
  • Options
    And that’s why I’m setting my alarm for work tomorrow.
  • Options

Sage said:

Harsh, my mate had 5 freebet on sturridge to score first and 3-1, that was looking likely too for £600 quid.

Skyboost today looks good £10 on, Juventus away isn't formality but Valencia have been struggling and Ronaldo loves the Champions league... (5/1 Real M, Juventus, Man U)
    Wouldn't have seen the Sky boost bet, if it wasn't for this, so managed to win for a change.
  • Options

Sage said:

Wouldn't have seen the Sky boost bet, if it wasn't for this, so managed to win for a change.
    Came in Saturday aswell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi oi @cs1986 20/1accy not to be sniffed at
  • Options
    Some good dollar there bro.
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

Decent one for me tonight

Brave backing Norwich, i try to steer clear. Very nice bet!
    Same with QPR/ Millwall match all teams to unpredictable for me to back unless a banker.

Skybet treble come in, has done quite a bit this season. £10 on return £60, but i did outlay about £25 (OTT as i had a good poker win earlier in the week)

Last nights goalscorer treble was a cracker, but lost
    Lewandowski scored
    Bale scored
    Ronaldo - Sent off lol also Juventus scored 2 penalties after so it would have come in had he stayed on the pitch no doubt. was £72.50 return from £10.

Tonight shouldn't bother but have a couple as small win yesterday, Europa

Boost - Celtic / Villareal both to win and BTTS (vs Rosenborg + Rangers respectively) 11/1 - £5 on

Besiktas
    Dinamo Kiev
    Lazio
    Chelsea
    Villareal
    Seville
    Arsenal
    RB Leipzig
    £5 on returns £84 , all odds on. But Europa is a lottery sometimes
  • Options
    Gone a bit silly for me, £20 on a fivefold. Looks good value and just try spin up money.

Liverpool v Southampton
    Forest v Rotherham
    West Brom v Millwall
    Charlton v Plymouth
    Exeter v Cheltenham
    All home £20 returns £225
  • Options

Oi oi @cs1986 20/1accy not to be sniffed at

Cheers Mate!
  • Options

Some good dollar there bro.

Cheers mate
  • Options

cs1986 said:

Decent one for me tonight

Brave backing Norwich, i try to steer clear. Very nice bet!
    Same with QPR/ Millwall match all teams to unpredictable for me to back unless a banker.

Skybet treble come in, has done quite a bit this season. £10 on return £60, but i did outlay about £25 (OTT as i had a good poker win earlier in the week)

Last nights goalscorer treble was a cracker, but lost
    Lewandowski scored
    Bale scored
    Ronaldo - Sent off lol also Juventus scored 2 penalties after so it would have come in had he stayed on the pitch no doubt. was £72.50 return from £10.

Tonight shouldn't bother but have a couple as small win yesterday, Europa

Boost - Celtic / Villareal both to win and BTTS (vs Rosenborg + Rangers respectively) 11/1 - £5 on

Besiktas
    Dinamo Kiev
    Lazio
    Chelsea
    Villareal
    Seville
    Arsenal
    RB Leipzig
    £5 on returns £84 , all odds on. But Europa is a lottery sometimes
    Cheers mate. Fancied Norwich big time after they turned boro over at weekend who I backed pre season for the title.
  • Options

Gone a bit silly for me, £20 on a fivefold. Looks good value and just try spin up money.

Liverpool v Southampton
    Forest v Rotherham
    West Brom v Millwall
    Charlton v Plymouth
    Exeter v Cheltenham
    All home £20 returns £225

Forest is the team I don't trust, others look good.
  • Options

Yep they are a funny one, thought they would do better this season but alot of draws. Although dont rate Rotherham so hopefully they should win...
  • Options

Yep they are a funny one, thought they would do better this season but alot of draws. Although dont rate Rotherham so hopefully they should win...

Rotherhan also a funny 1.

Beat Millwall then lose to Wigan then beat an inform Derby and lose to Villa