Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

nolly?

edited September 2018 in General Charlton
Wonder what he’s up to and why he disappeared from CL......he was a prolific poster who just suddenly disappeared never to return, with apparently no explanation.
Heard a few rumours (none of which were very encouraging), one being that he had started following The Spanner’s!
Must be around 5 years since he posted.......or maybe even more?

Comments

• And whilst we’re about it what happened to Hogswell Sambuca?
  • He eloped with two sheds.
  • I heard he is living with Nathan Prior in a 2 bed semi in Leyddown

They are adopting a Belgian and a Moroccan kid
  • He is ok met him at a Lew smith fight earlier this year , I wish he posted on here still nice Fella
  • Did Nolly live up Grove Park (no joke) and knock about with DC?
  • Will always be thankful to Nolly for getting me a ticket for the Palace game at Selhurst when Todorov scored.

Top bloke.
  • Still posts on this forum under a new alias. I'm sworn to secrecy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Leuth?

Still posts on this forum under a new alias. I'm sworn to secrecy.

• also someone bumped an old thread last night and i cant find which one now but I noticed Lucky Reds had posted on it, and he doesnt post anymore. And i noticed he was last active on 24 February. I hope he is okay?

@LuckyReds
  • Dowman and his 20 AKAs ain't been about for years----herd he lives in Ramsgate now.

DA1 ,Fishnets both still alive but don't post anymore.

Stone ain't posted for yonks but he was always running from s CurbIt head lock
  • edited September 2018
    Rodney Charlton Trotter knows the story.

Don't want to talk out of turn but I heard the Great Man was last seen heading up and driving the lead truck in a humanitarian relief convoy.

Not entirely sure where it was heading though........ And I don't think they knew either.

Discuss.
  • Heard a few rumours (none of which were very encouraging), one being that he had started following The Spanner’s!

He likes the scum as much as you and I , so that can’t be true
  • Curb_It said:

also someone bumped an old thread last night and i cant find which one now but I noticed Lucky Reds had posted on it, and he doesnt post anymore. And i noticed he was last active on 24 February. I hope he is okay?

@LuckyReds

I know he had a little break last year and came back after the summer. Perhaps he just fancies another little time out. Met him back in Feb when AFKA invited me out for a few beers after a game. Was a good night meeting him, @Addickted2TheReds, @cantersaddick and @SE7toSG3 among others

Always nice to put faces to usernames
  • cabbles said:

Curb_It said:

also someone bumped an old thread last night and i cant find which one now but I noticed Lucky Reds had posted on it, and he doesnt post anymore. And i noticed he was last active on 24 February. I hope he is okay?

@LuckyReds

I know he had a little break last year and came back after the summer. Perhaps he just fancies another little time out. Met him back in Feb when AFKA invited me out for a few beers after a game. Was a good night meeting him, @Addickted2TheReds, @cantersaddick and @SE7toSG3 among others

CL clique
  • Did Nolly live up Grove Park (no joke) and knock about with DC?

Yes mate, he's a Downham/Grove Park lad.
  • cabbles said:

Curb_It said:

@LuckyReds

CL clique
    Well, Cobbles likes to think he's involved but you should hear the stuff AFKA says behind his back...
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

@LuckyReds

He replied to one of my tweets a couple weeks ago. I sent him a message just to see how he was doing but I've not heard back, though to be fair to him I never check my Twitter DMs and literally had to open them just now to make sure I didn't miss one.

As Cable Car said, I remember him taking a break a little while back. Always enjoy him and his posts, hope he comes back around if he feels like the time is right for him.
  • edited September 2018
    Nolly replied to one of your tweets? That is just so unbelievable on so many levels.

Oh sorry, only read your reply. I think this thread has officially gone off-topic!