Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WOLVES V BURNLEY

Nice to see two original FL members playing a nice open game, clad in their traditional colours (no pink away shirts here). At half time Wolves could be 3 in front .. the reason they are not is (yes) Joe Hart, looking back to his very best with two brave point blank saves amongst a general good all round performance.. when it comes to keepers, Dyche is spoilt for choice (yes I know Pope is injured)

EDIT .. this is in a strange category, I was given no choice to choose .. this is no joke ((:>)

Comments

• I think there was a thread for Premier League football talk not so long ago (in the Other Football section) which is more suitable than a thread in Fun and Jokes :joy:
  • I like watching Wolves, very easy on the eye

With possibly the nicest kit as well
  • I think there was a thread for Premier League football talk not so long ago (in the Other Football section) which is more suitable than a thread in Fun and Jokes :joy:

read my edit comment

they definitely have the potential to join the 'super six' or whatever the current top of the pops number is

they definitely have the potential to join the 'super six' or whatever the current top of the pops number is
    The problem they will face though is that any of their players doing really well this season, will then be bought by the said 'top 6' (or other big clubs). Neves for example could probably take his pick from a number of top sides next season.

The problem they will face though is that any of their players doing really well this season, will then be bought by the said 'top 6' (or other big clubs). Neves for example could probably take his pick from a number of top sides next season.
    true .. BUT, Wolves have a lot of money behind the club and nowadays it's not so easy to prise valued players away from clubs especially if said player is under a longish contract

Already been linked with both Manchester clubs

Having Jorge Mendes involved isnt going to be easy for Wolves as saw their Manager being linked with Man Utd the other day
  • good win for Wolves, the Burnley goal led a charmed life, or was it just good and sometimes desperate defending ? .. Burnley aren't as bad as 1 point from 5 games would suggest .. however, they need to start picking up points soon .. another example of a smallish club with a limited squad finding that playing in the second tier euro league stretched them too far ..
    As for Wolves, early days but that midfield and defence !! .. as well as a razor sharp attack .. and they're blessed with a) a good few quid and b) another Portuguese manager/coach who knows how to invest in good players and to get them organised and inspired