Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last chance to get your 2018/19 Season Ticket

"You have just over a week left to secure your place in SE7 for the entirety of the 2018/19 campaign before they go off sale after the Addicks next home fixture against Plymouth Argyle on Saturday, September 22nd."

Email from the club yesterday.

Discuss

Comments

• Already got some thanks
  • Senpai said:

When RD has gone I’ll purchase one. Until then it’s a no from me.

Well, unless he goes before Plymouth, you won't be able to. : - )
  • I went last Saturday and when buying tickets, they asked to confirm my contact records thought it was strange as they have never asked before, now I know why
  • Hilarious. Yet another example of football living on a different planet.

Most emporia, having say, calendars for sale, would realise that they are not that attractive a proposition once January and February had been and gone and would heavily discount remaining stock. Football? "Nah, we've got more left than we actually sold but despite the fact you've already missed 17% of the product on offer we are still charging full whack".
  • edited September 2018

I went last Saturday and when buying tickets, they asked to confirm my contact records thought it was strange as they have never asked before, now I know why

Did you quote GDPR back at them?
  • I was saying last year that I’d buy again when Roland goes but I don’t think that’ll be the case now. Sadly, since boycotting, life, family and new hobbies have taken over on a Saturday. The group I always went with have dispersed and have their own persuits too now. That’s not to say I’m not a fan still before anyone thinks that’ll be the right thing to say, I still read all about Charlton, follow the scores and such but I think going to the odd game will be easier for the group I went with now. Another sign of the permanent damage Roland did *angry face*
  • "You have just over a week left to secure your place in SE7 for the entirety of the 2018/19 campaign before they go off sale after the Addicks next home fixture against Plymouth Argyle on Saturday, September 22nd."

Email from the club yesterday.

Discuss

Don't they do this every year? They freeze full S/T sales before launching 1/2 year season tickets. Seems a bit early though...
  • Sponsored links:

• It raises the question why are they are going "off sale" after the Plymouth Argyle game - beyond a hardly credible 'last chance' marketing ploy?
  • Weird to say the least, I'd be surprised if it generated one sale, and just proves who ever is calling the shots down there is a fool.
  • cafcfan said:

Hilarious. Yet another example of football living on a different planet.

Most emporia, having say, calendars for sale, would realise that they are not that attractive a proposition once January and February had been and gone and would heavily discount remaining stock. Football? "Nah, we've got more left than we actually sold but despite the fact you've already missed 17% of the product on offer we are still charging full whack".

THIS. whats the point buying one now for full price when you've already missed 5 of the games. Wait until xmas for the 1/2 season ones or not at all. Daft marketing.
  • Got the email. Stopped receiving marketing stuff 2 or 3 years ago despite 50 years support.
  • Tick Tock...whatever...!!,
    Come bak & ask when Douchtwat fucks off...:),infact I/we won't need asking at that point...I'd get ours very same day
  • Pointless 'offer'. Not until Rollup has gone. When (or should I say 'if') the new owners come riding in at the head of the 7th Cavalry they may well tempt fans with offers re season tickets/other deals. Even if they don't I'll buy one then.
  • a) why take them off sale (as above)? b) why don’t they know I already have two?