Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Going to..."Email War"

Has anyone ever spent a slightly over the top strange amount of time sending a really long and overly aggressively edited email to someone....in the hope to win some kind of extremely bitter mad and long obsessive argument?

Then you bump into each other at the pub the next day and just both mutually casually go "alright mate" and walk off.

Or anything kind of similar ....maybe a slightly softer version of my description?

I added an image of me kind of losing it this morning.....but to be fair to myself I'm kind of bored and it was rather harmless.

Comments

• @Dave2l ..if you really did have a stroke i hope you are making a good recovery ..if you just made it up thats fine too ..i dont expect an autoreject e-mail has feelings
  • Kind of lost some of your post, however your email response was quite funny :smiley:
  • you have to be careful about acid replies to job rejections .. you know modern IT/AI systems .. your remarks could be posted on a 'HR pros' website somewhere and get you seriously blacklisted
  • Rizzo said:

Aolmail? Did you send this from the 90's?

maybe that was when @Dave2l applied for the job.
  • you have to be careful about acid replies to job rejections .. you know modern IT/AI systems .. your remarks could be posted on a 'HR pros' website somewhere and get you seriously blacklisted

Yeah good point and I get that.

It's just I have a lovely and nice feeling where I perhaps do not care that much. If that is bad and simply just wrong, sue me.
  • Rizzo said:

Aolmail? Did you send this from the 90's?

AOL haven't let me down yet and I now feel strongly loyal to them.
    lolwray said:

@Dave2l ..if you really did have a stroke i hope you are making a good recovery ..if you just made it up thats fine too ..i dont expect an autoreject e-mail has feelings

I did have a stroke unfortunately. A slightly more complex and obscure one...."stroke" is just the nice short and easy way to say it.