Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton Athletic 3-2 Wycombe Wanderers

Many thanks to the 64 Lifers who gave marks.
I have included a new stat "Bow's Target" At the Bromley meeting LB stated that he breaks the season into 9 game groups where he expects a minimum of 5 wins and 2 draws. the target shows how close he is to the target.

Comments

• Interesting that we had page as 7th best player yet he is in Football League Team of the Week
  • Who's Sara? New signing from the girls team? ;-)
  • Interesting that we had page as 7th best player yet he is in Football League Team of the Week

just shows how biased they are against our top six :wink:

just shows how biased they are against our top six :wink:
    No one likes us, ...
  • Great stuff as usual. Haven't looked back at the numbers but BBC showing us with a Goal difference of 1?
  • Surprised Pearce scored so highly. Thought he seriously struggled to contain Akinfenwa.
  • so.....win our next 2 (very doable) and we're matching LB's 9 game target.
  • Surprised Pearce scored so highly. Thought he seriously struggled to contain Akinfenwa.

It looked different to a normal match up because of Akinfenwa's strength, but the outcome was that Pearce definitely won the battle.
  • so.....win our next 2 (very doable) and we're matching LB's 9 game target.

Should also jump into the Play-Offs which despite being early days will am sure will exceed many expectations (mine included) on here
  • Pity Pratley didn’t get a 5th yellow before injury as he could have served his suspension whilst injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice for Sara to get a goal
  • Just a side thing, i know you have alot of stats here and i am grateful for your hard work...

Goalkeeper clean sheets, surely we should put the Appearances next to it.
  • In the form table our GD should be 1 (assuming that you are only including L1 results).
  • Just a side thing, i know you have alot of stats here and i am grateful for your hard work...

Goalkeeper clean sheets, surely we should put the Appearances next to it.

Good idea, I’ll include it
  • cafc-west said:

In the form table our GD should be 1 (assuming that you are only including L1 results).

This is for only the last six League games which is +2
  • cafc-west said:

In the form table our GD should be 1 (assuming that you are only including L1 results).

This is for only the last six League games which is +2
    Ahh - OK - thanks. Sorry didn't realise that!