Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Because we sell a full season ticket and a half season ticket. What's the point in an 18 game season ticket?
  • Can't see many Addicks taking up the offer. Lol
  • What about a five match ticket?.
  • Because Roland owns the club.
  • they had 32,000 there on Saturday (shame about the dropped point lol) .. is there a need to try and flog more STs ? .. yes, to answer my question, guaranteed cash is lovely
  • Only S/T I am interested in is the "Belgian twat gone" season ticket.
  • sam3110 said:

Because we sell a full season ticket and a half season ticket. What's the point in an 18 game season ticket?

Only reason i can think of is for those who thought "we've been shit for years, let's see how we start off the season".

However i can't exactly see the sales flooding in, maybe they'll sell a handful more at most.
  • Agree that there may not be many taken up, but if they have the infrastructure to manage and offer it, fair play to them. Could be a number of reasons people aren’t there from the start of the season, aside from apathy after relegation. One of them being school holidays, with Sunderland having played 3 home league games already.

Anything that any club can do to encourage fans in throughout the season should be explored and used.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think when we used to do the 5 & 10 match booklets were good, in last few years I tend to do more midweeks than saturdays and concentrate on away games.
  • The print at home fee is pricey, but just buy yourself a kids ticket for every game!
  • IF the takeover was to happen this month, then it would make sense for the Aussie/Saudis/whoever to do something similar with a bit of a publicity blitz

"Come back to Charlton Athletic" etc
  • Maybe some people can’t afford all the matches.

I wonder if they do a 17.5 game season ticket where they let you in at half time in the next game.

All these marketing ploys we miss out on.
  • Why would you want to buy a Sunderland season ticket?
  • Nothing to do with tickets but didn't want to start a new thread.

Sunderland have today sacked defender Papy Djilobodji after he returned from pre season over a month late and unfit. This is the third player Sunderland have sacked in the last 2-3 years, a pretty remarkable record for 1 club.
  • edited September 2018

Nothing to do with tickets but didn't want to start a new thread.

Sunderland have today sacked defender Papy Djilobodji after he returned from pre season over a month late and unfit. This is the third player Sunderland have sacked in the last 2-3 years, a pretty remarkable record for 1 club.

Good!!... Am glad they had the power to sack him after he refused to return to the club and only did so after a long break away in the summer - Seems Ndong still refuses to return to Sunderland (chairman has said he doesnt know where the player even is) and will be next to be sacked; last I heard, Sunderland are looking to try and sue both players for the wages they've had to pay in their absence
  • I'm sure we will launch an X game season ticket starting the match after we are taken over.

Actually season tickets starting in October (or for the Aug and Sept period) would be good for Students
  • edited December 2018
    Is there any coach that Sky will show this match, as they normally show match at the same time as a FA cup televised game? If they do the kick off time could be revised.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:

Is there any coach that Sky will show this match, as they normally show match at the same time as a FA cup televised game? If they do the kick off time could be revised.

Let's hope not