Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ex Charlton player on rape charge

Sorry if posted elsewhere.

1 Never heard of him
2 Why is Enfield footballer not the headline
3 Alternatively why isnt it ex Brentford and Charlton footballer?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155467/Ex-Charlton-Athletic-FC-player-Montell-Moore-22-flatmate-accused-raping-girl-met-Tinder.html

Comments

• Pretty tenuous connection to us really, seeing that he was connected with Brentford for 13 years and us for a few months. Maybe it's because we're still considered a bigger name club than Brentford? Or because of we're headlines due to the Roland protests...or the incidents in Ibiza...
  • Yeh I remember him
  • Sounds like he had issues back then.

Henry Irving
    February 2016
    "However, his off the pitch activities cast a new light on Moore's talent as he was arrested for handling stolen goods, driving without a licence and driving without insurance. He pleaded guilty to the latter charges and was convicted for handling stolen goods."
  • Oblate spheroid, surely?
  • edited September 2018
    Addickted said:

aliwibble said:

Oblate spheroid, surely?

Same thing, but ellipsoid is the correct parlance.

And don't call me Shirley.

What's wrong with being called Shirley? :wink:
  • Addickted said:

Mail online - I wouldn't believe them if they told me the earth was round.

That's because it isn't.

It's oblate ellipsoid
    Or "round" in common parlance.
  • Addickted said:

That's because it isn't.

It's oblate ellipsoid
  • Sponsored links:

• Why bring Charlton in to this,nothing to do with us.We have already had assault charges against us this year and dont need any more bad publicity.We are,in spite of our internal complications, a very community and family orientated club,and do not need crap newspapers using our name to get more publicity .
  • thenewbie said:

Addickted said:

That's because it isn't.

It's oblate ellipsoid
    With all those mountain ranges and what have you I think of it as a bit like a giant Ferrero Rocher.

• Mail online - I wouldn't believe them if they told me the earth was round.

You mean it isn't?

• Why bring Charlton in to this,nothing to do with us.We have already had assault charges against us this year and dont need any more bad publicity.We are,in spite of our internal complications, a very community and family orientated club,and do not need crap newspapers using our name to get more publicity .</blockquote

Reading the Mail online he was on Charltons books at the time.

• edited September 2018
    Good.

Little bastard was with us for mere months and has shrouded our club in further bad press, evil little boy.
  • Slightly irritating that the mugshot is with him wearing a club tracksuit, it rather drags our name into this when he was only with us for a few months
  • edited September 2018
    great news and good riddance to rubbish for quite a long time .. there's another post about this .. on it I hoped they'd get 10 years apiece .. near enough, one got over 11 and the other over 8 .. enjoy your stretch boys and watch your arses