Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New London's sports radio station

https://www.lovesportradio.com/

Our very own Morts and Curbs listed as presenters.

Comments

• Murray among backers of new radio station for London.
    http://www.cityam.com/276880/love-sport-but-dont-give-two-hoots-bangors-roads-former-sun
    Is this the radio channel backed by by Richard Murray & Kelvin Mckennzie.
  • Great, I don't get to hear enough about Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea what iv been wanting is another station dedicated to them !

Terrific
  • I presume Curbs is on the late evening show in order to help everyone get to sleep ;)
  • edited March 2018
    Great a radio station owned by a Charlton wannabe spanner and a show run by a Charlton wannabe palarse. ;)
  • Rather odd name, you'd have thought it would have included London in it
  • Rather odd name, you'd have thought it would have included London in it

Not if their ultimate aim is to take it nationally
  • Chizz said:

Rather odd name, you'd have thought it would have included London in it

Not if their ultimate aim is to take it nationally
    I doubt they'd want to do that, as it would dilute their focus. LBC has run for 50 years as a London news station for example
  • Ian Stone to present the weekday Breakfast show. If he gets Keith Dover with him that will be worth a listen
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

Murray among backers of new radio station for London.
    http://www.cityam.com/276880/love-sport-but-dont-give-two-hoots-bangors-roads-former-sun

I seem to recall reading that.
  • stonemuse said:

clive said:

Murray among backers of new radio station for London.

I seem to recall reading that.
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/80139/richard-murray-kelvin-mackenzie-to-launch-new-london-radio-stations#latest
  • Thanks for putting this on here @clive I emailed earlier and have just had a response inviting me on this Thursday and then after that it will be on a rota to give everyone a chance who has responded.
  • All now confirmed with Aaron Paul.

I will be on this thursday at 9pm
  • A radio station founded by Kelvin Mackenzie? That's sure to be compelling listening
  • edited September 2018
    LouisMend said:

Charlton Live will have a weekly slot on here as well.

Just to avoid any confusion as this post keeps getting likes since the thread was bumped recently, we decided to stop doing this show this season
  • All now confirmed with Aaron Paul.

I will be on this thursday at 9pm

Lord help us
    I know but dont worry I will be providing highlighting tips
  • LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Just to avoid any confusion as this post keeps getting likes since the thread was bumped recently, we decided to stop doing this show this season
    more cuts
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Why was that Louis?.
    I heard a couple of the programmes and thought it generally was ok. It was another medium to get the Charlton message out there
  • LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Why was that Louis?.
    I heard a couple of the programmes and thought it generally was ok. It was another medium to get the Charlton message out there
    Was a lot of work for us (planning the show and topics etc plus the actual show which wouldn’t finish until 10pm on a Monday night) with nothing in return, on top of two shows we already do each week.

Aaron Paul hosting this year will be good though - he’s got a good knowledge of the London clubs including Charlton.
  • Exactly what I thought when I read Aaron Paul.
  • LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Why was that Louis?.
    Was a lot of work for us (planning the show and topics etc plus the actual show which wouldn’t finish until 10pm on a Monday night) with nothing in return, on top of two shows we already do each week.

Aaron Paul hosting this year will be good though - he’s got a good knowledge of the London clubs including Charlton.
    Which is great as the other host wasn't as good as Aaron. Good luck to those all taking part.
  • LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Why was that Louis?.

What, you plan Charlton Live!!!

• LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

LouisMend said:

Why was that Louis?.

Fair enough.
    I appreciate the effort you all put into the shows :smile:

• After having a massive fit today and spending all night in hospital, i have had to cancel my stint tomorrow.

Gutted is an understatement
  • Get well soon paulie.