Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He cares! Bullshit! If he cared he would pay what he owes to those 20/30 staff their bonuses
  • edited September 2018

and this time next year we could be....
  • edited September 2018

• edited September 2018

• edited September 2018
    Ooops on the last 2 points...:(
  • edited September 2018
  • Sponsored links:

• Bowyer out!!!
  • Bit of a non-story imo as he's just been given the full time job and I personally think he's duty bound to not speak negatively about the owner, if he wants to keep his job.

By full time job you mean tippexing out ‘caretaker’ and adding ‘until the end of this season’ on his contract, right?
  • Yes, he needs a decent relationship with the owner - not to pick fights with him. He does need to understand why many of us are not happy with the owner too. Not too harmful what he has said, but would be better not to say any more or even try to mend the relationship between Roland and the fans which KR thought he could do.
  • Bowyer out!!!

You would say that.

Harris out!
  • Yes, he needs a decent relationship with the owner - not to pick fights with him. He does need to understand why many of us are not happy with the owner too. Not too harmful what he has said, but would be better not to say any more or even try to mend the relationship between Roland and the fans which KR thought he could do.

Those at Bromley Addicks would have heard him and Steve Gallen say similar.

I didn't get the impression there that either thought that Roland was great, just that, in the end, they'd got the players they had wanted. SG even explained how financially we hadn't been able to match Scunthorpe for Cullen.
  • Bowyer has got a good job and been given a great opportunity with players that he thinks will give us a good chance of getting out of this league.

Speak as you find and Bows is just doing this.

And so are we. No conflict in this at all, as long as nobody makes it one.

Roland out.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2018

Bit of a non-story imo as he's just been given the full time job and I personally think he's duty bound to not speak negatively about the owner, if he wants to keep his job.

By full time job you mean tippexing out ‘caretaker’ and adding ‘until the end of this season’ on his contract, right?
    Totally understand your point but, never the less, he is now the "full time" manager and I can imagine RD is the sort of bloke who'd ask his manager for a bit of a mention and to accentuate the positives. If we're waiting for a decent full time / caretaker manager who's gonna slag RD off when asked, we're in for a long wait
  • edited September 2018

"I’m not going to just sell to anybody, because I care about the club’.

Turn it in.

If a consortium made up of Kim Jong Un, Mugabe and Josef Fritzl offered 50m he'd sell to them tomorrow.

Might have an issue with the EFL owner test though!

Those three were all rumoured to be part of the Australian consortium but Un pulled out when he decided to pursue his dream of world domination instead.

Is why the takeover has stalled.
  • Read the title quick and thought it said Roland has Sacked me
  • Read the title quick and thought it said Roland has Sacked me

could of been worse paulie and read an a as a u
  • Yes, we are really reaping the benefits of the Lookman, Gomez, Pope, Konsa money.

Stupid statement and a kick in the teeth for staff and fans who have watched the club being torn apart over 4 years of gross mismanagement.
  • ...and the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before...

I think every manager we've had under the fruitcake in charge has said something similar and it's always ended badly. I know LB is probably just answering a question but there are ways and means of dodging the issue with a bland answer. He's fooling no one with this, "Roland's not so bad..." bullshit.

We'll...he should be fooling no one.
  • if under Duchatelet's ownership we won the prem and the euro league, there are many on here who'd still like to see him hanging by his neck outside the main ticket office (or anywhere for that matter)

I'd kick the ladder away!

• Lee Bowyer = Karl Robinson