Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton 3 Wycombe 2 - POST MATCH THREAD 08/09/18

123457»

Comments

• I can't decide. Is it too soon or too late to talk about automatics?
  • I can't decide. Is it too soon or too late to talk about automatics?

I'd say not. We're probably good enough to stave off automatic relegation.
  • If Phillips had been in goal he'd have been blamed for not saving their first goal.
    If Lennon had been playing he'd have been blamed for turning his back on the shot for the first goal
    Agreed Sarr should have charged it down.
  • edited September 2018
    Another game, another Addick in @EFL's Team of the Week.
    Great work @LewisPage3 #cafc

• You think thats bad
    @Viewfinder somehow managed to give Lapslie a 4

There are plenty of posters who think a player is mustard simply because he came through the academy and gives "110 per cent" effort.

Lapslie crashes around like a bull in a china shop - without much effect. On Saturday he failed to pull the trigger when in on goal (no left foot?), and if you watched closely you'll have noticed he was bypassed several times in midfield.

We are in the third division because - whisper it - our players aren't very good.

As many times before Viewfinder, you seem to be seeing different to many others as according to LL's Statbank, Lapslie comes third in the voting. Everyone entitled to their view and as I never watched the game, I am always interested in others views of those that did
  • ross1 said:

Surprising to see Page there. Strange formation too, that team seems to have too many midfielders!
  • ross1 said:

You think thats bad
    @Viewfinder somehow managed to give Lapslie a 4

There are plenty of posters who think a player is mustard simply because he came through the academy and gives "110 per cent" effort.

Lapslie crashes around like a bull in a china shop - without much effect. On Saturday he failed to pull the trigger when in on goal (no left foot?), and if you watched closely you'll have noticed he was bypassed several times in midfield.

We are in the third division because - whisper it - our players aren't very good.

As many times before Viewfinder, you seem to be seeing different to many others as according to LL's Statbank, Lapslie comes third in the voting. Everyone entitled to their view and as I never watched the game, I am always interested in others views of those that did
    Surely a 4 from Viewfinder is virtually MotM?
  • ross1 said:

Surprising to see Page there. Strange formation too, that team seems to have too many midfielders!
    Not surprising - manager of the week = KR.