Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Draw for Extra Prelim round and Prelim round was made today

In Extra Prelim

Erith and Belverdere are home to Saltdean United

Erith Town away to Hassocks

In the Prelim
Thamesmead Town face the winner of East Preston v Balham

Full draw on here

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/jul/06/fa-cup-draw-early-rounds-060718

Comments

• Looks like Rochester United have to travel to AFC Croydon Athletic

Shame there is no Hailsham Town involved this year
  • BBC are continuing on from last year by showing one game from each of the Qualifying Rounds online

If people dont want to see Newcastle v Tottenham @ 12:30 they've always got the Haverhill Derby to watch online between Haverhill Rovers (Level 9) and Haverhill Borough (Level 10)
  • thats some rivalry !!
  • Prestwich Heys (10) v Radcliffe (8) is the FA Cup tie on BBC Online this Saturday lunchtime...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45259061
  • Prestwich Heys (10) v Radcliffe (8) is the FA Cup tie on BBC Online this Saturday lunchtime...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45259061

Is that your prediction.....10-8. sounds like a good game.
  • Two good articles regards sides in the Preliminary Round this weekend...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45252563
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45171971
  • Maltby Main vs Frickley Athletic is this weekends offering
    And I haven't made up either of those team names.
  • Sponsored links:

• Beckenham Town are playing Walton Casuals who could be the best dressed team left in the draw.
  • 1st Qualifying Round today. Spelthorne Sports 1 Erith Town 5. Have some of that!
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

1st Qualifying Round today. Spelthorne Sports 1 Erith Town 5. Have some of that!

Well done. Fantastic achievement. Hopefully a nice home tie in the next round
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

1st Qualifying Round today. Spelthorne Sports 1 Erith Town 5. Have some of that!

Am trying to sober up...#dying

I've been to Frickley Athletic a couple of times (I believe they play in Pontefract) . Grim old town wherever it was.
  • Pontefract is in Gods Own Country, Yorkshire.

I've been to Frickley Athletic a couple of times (I believe they play in Pontefract) . Grim old town wherever it was.
    Frickley Athletic

A team who have had names like
    Martyn Woolford
    Neil Redfearn
    And 1 Paul Shirtliff(Peters younger brother)
  • edited September 2018
    Second Qualifying Round Draw today so we'll find out who Welling and Dartford will be facing
  • Second Qualifying Round Draw today so we'll find out who Welling and Dartford will be facing

Hopefully Erith Town...
  • Second Qualifying Round Draw today so we'll find out who Welling and Dartford will be facing

Hopefully Erith Town...
    If you’re going to get that drunk again Mr Chairman then it’s probably for the best that it’s local.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welling would be a good tie as they seem to be the Charlton of Non-League and are quite good at ballsing it up against "easy" opposition
  • Welling United v Chesham United
    Hendon or Harlow Town v Phoenix Sports or Lancing
    Haringey Borough v Erith Town
    Coggeshall Town or Berkhamsted v Beckenham Town or Walton Casuals
    AFC Uckfield Town v Dartford
    Gosport Borough v Ramsgate or Sevenoaks Town
    Oxford City v Merstham or Cray Valley (PM)
    Corinthian or Horsham v Heybridge Swifts
    Dulwich Hamlet v Tonbridge Angels
  • Lymington Town v Torquay United the game being shown live on the BBC Website on Saturday
  • Lymington Town v Torquay United the game being shown live on the BBC Website on Saturday

@LargeAddick will be pleased. At least he'll get to see one of his teams play this season.
  • Tough draw for Welling in the next round having to go to either Hereford or Truro

Dartford go to Oxford City
  • Long journey for the Wings, whoever they play.
  • Hereford play in Northern league, yet were in the southern draw.
    Return flight from City airport to Exeter for £80, but means spending a night in Torquay.
  • edited September 2018

Hereford play in Northern league, yet were in the southern draw.

The below map how it works in the Football Pyramid though ...

I guess when you put all 48-teams together from the National League North and South if there are 24 teams further South than Hereford they're forced into the Conference North, same would be for Welling if there were 24 teams from Dorset and Devon at that level

Guess the same applies for the FA Cup... X Number of Non-League Teams go into the draws, cut that down the middle to get the most Northern and most Southern to separate the two and on that basis Hereford probably are in the South.
  • Good for Welling getting through to the last Qualifying Round... Hopefully they can avoid a Conference team!!

Seems a bit harsh on Hereford though who had to make all three subs before half time with two of their players (inc. the Goalkeeper) going off when Welling went 1-0 up
  • They had a reserve keeper on the bench, no big deal.
    COYW.
    Dartford appear to have had a day to forget.