Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket - Summer of 2018

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Not for long, though. Moeen gone. Effectively 6 for 2.
  • Options
    bloody wicket on second to last ball of the day. But should get a lead of around 250 which might be enough. Think we will if Kohli gets less then 50 that's for sure.
  • Options
    The Rose Bowl is a really good test ground, I've seen it used loads for T20 but this is the first time I can recall seeing it for an England test

Both teams showing up and competing, really enjoyed today
  • Options
    Carter said:

The Rose Bowl is a really good test ground, I've seen it used loads for T20 but this is the first time I can recall seeing it for an England test

Both teams showing up and competing, really enjoyed today

Good days play and evenly poised. Buttler showing he can play test cricket and Curran is a fantastic talent.
  • Options
    Nice to go into a 4th day with it all to play for.
  • Options
    First baller for Broad, Shami on a hattrick
  • Options
    All 271, target 245
  • Options

All 271, target 245

50 short in my view
  • Options

All 271, target 245

50 short in my view
    I agree, shame because we worked so hard to get back in the match yesterday
  • Options
    17/2

Pujara gone, a massive blow for India
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Get Kohli out reasonably cheaply and we should win this confortably now.

Easier said than done obviously!
  • Options
    22/3, 245 looks a long way away now
  • Options
    Rahane had 2 reprives. First one looked out to me. Snicko showed a noise but it looked much more like bat hitting pad than an inside edge.
  • Options

Rahane had 2 reprives. First one looked out to me. Snicko showed a noise but it looked much more like bat hitting pad than an inside edge.

That was Kohli! Most pundits feel the 3rd Umpire had a shocker!
  • Options
    I think the 3rd umpire got it right. Just looking at it I thought it hit the bat as well as bat hitting pad
  • Options

Even worse!! Well they've both had a deprive then as Sam had Rahane given out only to be overturned as just hitting outside the line.
  • Options

Even worse!! Well they've both had a deprive then as Sam had Rahane given out only to be overturned as just hitting outside the line.
    The Rahane one was fair enough, the Kohli one was far more controversial
  • Options
    With the Kohli one, if you looked at the path the ball was taking, it had to hit the edge of his bat. The simultaneous front and side view confirmed it. And Snicko had more than one noise. I don't feel it was controversial. But the ball is talking for Moeen
  • Options
    Did you put those 4 inflatables on the left side of the pitch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kohli out!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    India now 153-7 from being 150-5. Ali with two quick wickets and all the recognised batsmen are now gone. Ashwin, Sharma, Shami and Bumrah left.

England need 3 wickets, India need 92 runs.
  • Options
    Match figures of 38-4-114-8... could he get a 10fer?
  • Options
    This has been a great series. Amazing test.

Getting a lot out of sport this weekend
  • Options
    154-8. Sharma gone lbw to Stokes.
  • Options
    Kohli was the key
  • Options
    163-9.

Ninth wicket for Moeen.
  • Options
    England win
  • Options
    Won by 60 runs. Looking forward to next Saturday at the oval and currently researching accommodation in St Lucia for February.....
  • Options
    By 60 runs.

Anyone going to The Oval? We're going Friday.