Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Josh Cullen signs on season long loan - on OS

Comments

• Good signing.
  • Interesting that it's for the whole season and not just until January as some predicted.
  • Excellent news.
  • Nice to see its a season long loan... Bloody relieved to see it getting over the line

Now we'll see what all the fuss was about if there was any
  • Good news. Steve Gallen always impresses me when i hear him

Gallen is talking at Bromley Addicks next week (6 Sept) with the cleaner or caretaker or something like that from Sparrows Lane ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy with this.

Reading the article I think he might be a good player.
  • RedJohn said:

Have seen him play often captaining the Irish Under 21 team, he is not the kind of player that uses tricks and skills during the game, he is a very capable footballer, runs all day, in fact I would say similar to Pratley, but with a bit more elegance. Think he will do well.

How many international players do we have now?

Cullen

Does Beilik get call ups?

Igor?
  • welcome Josh and all the very very best in your time with us
  • Got a family friend who is a scout at Brighton (previously Forest and Villa). Just asked him and he said:

“Small, but good technical player, was at Bradford I think on loan always liked him, not sure he's Premiership but do you a turn.

Not seen recently but over the years always liked him”
  • Might get the best out of Marshall, as we've not seen much from Mark.
  • If Josh Cullen can’t shine in league one then he’s not the player that West Ham think he is. They still have a very very good youth set up and if Cullen is highly thought of at the Hammers then I think we’ve just signed a very decent player.
  • pleased to get a body on board and sounds like decent pedigree
  • Looks like a good signing. We need something different in the midfield to make us more dangerous going forward. Hopefully we’ll also add that winger/striker Bowyer has talked about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Delighted with that, he will stand out in league 1.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if he gets POTY
  • If Josh Cullen can’t shine in league one then he’s not the player that West Ham think he is. They still have a very very good youth set up and if Cullen is highly thought of at the Hammers then I think we’ve just signed a very decent player.

Although, Shooters ...... he has already shone in League One, in 2016-17 for Bradford City.
    He was only 20 at the time.

Last season 2 appearances in the Prem and 12 in the Championship.
    Many people in football speak highly of him. Let's hope you're right - and that we've got a really decent player.

• pleased

• What are the odds on him being out for the season by October?
  • I do have a West Ham mate. I asked the question : Josh Cullen. Any good ?
    His reply was “star of the future”

Katrien?
  • 2 of my cousins are Hammers(its true they are on my facebook as proof haha)

Both said he is the futute replacement to Noble and said we have a fantastic player for the season, both agree with me that he could end up our POTY
  • Sounds like the right sort of deal for player and us. Hopefully!
  • 2 of my cousins are Hammers(its true they are on my facebook as proof haha)

Both said he is the futute replacement to Noble and said we have a fantastic player for the season, both agree with me that he could end up our POTY

And that's before he's even kicked a ball for us. :smile:

• 3 loan signings (Bielik, Steer and Cullen) all of which should be very good at this level