Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2018/19 Thread

Comments

• LenGlover said:

Bit of a dilemma. Do I carry on watching a game that is OK but not a classic or watch the second episode of bodyguard. (I know what my wife's preference is!)

No dilemma then is there? :wink:
    True. But I've still got hold of the remote control!
  • Watch the bodyguard at 9.50 and sacrifice a little sleep. That's my decision
  • Great header
  • Harr Kane .. say no more
  • Spurs now 2 up
  • Spurs on fire, 2-0
  • That header by Kane was rather reminiscent of Shearer
  • United under Mourinho are truly clueless
  • United under Mourinho are truly clueless

they've had their chances though .. could well have been 2-0 up before 1/2 time .. Lukaku/wasted at least 2
  • Where's this lucas chap come from? (And I don't mean Brazil!) Was he playing for them last year? He's been class tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Even if Utd sack Mourinho who do they get in to replace him? Not really any big names out there available
  • Hahahahahahahahaha.
  • Where's this lucas chap come from? (And I don't mean Brazil!) Was he playing for them last year? He's been class tonight.

Signed in January from PSG

He signed in January but struggled with fitness and ended up playing bit parts in about a dozen matches. Plus Spurs have lost Son for now so he has more opportunities to play.

He signed in January but struggled with fitness and ended up playing bit parts in about a dozen matches. Plus Spurs have lost Son for now so he has more opportunities to play.
    Thanks
  • Redweb said:

Even if Utd sack Mourinho who do they get in to replace him? Not really any big names out there available

Would Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink be big enough?
  • edited August 2018
    Redweb said:

Even if Utd sack Mourinho who do they get in to replace him? Not really any big names out there available

Zidane
    Conte
  • Appleton
    Fraeye
  • The thought has struck me that Sanchez isn't really earning his £550k a week! LOL
  • Lindelof and Smalling are a decent centre back pairing for a team like Bournemouth or Huddersfield, but a team like ManUre should have much better
  • Sponsored links:

• Does any Utd player get in the Spurs team?

De Gea arguably but other than that?
  • Macronate said:

Does any Utd player get in the Spurs team?

De Gea arguably but other than that?

Fellaini ot Matic over Dier perhaps yet the latter has the bonus of being able to slot back into Defence.

Man Utd probably have players who are more talented that a few of the Spurs ones like Alexi Sanchez yet they seem to be a bunch of players thrown together rather being built as a team which is what Spurs are
  • Great second half performance from Spurs

Look forward to Jose's post match comments
  • That Lucas is some player.
  • Fuck me, United are shit at the back.
  • Oh dear 0-3 that’s embarrassing

Someone ought to point out to him before he opens his gob that Spurs didn't spend a penny pre season as opposed to the £85m that United shelled out.
  • Utd really are a poor team for the money they’ve spent.
  • Oh dear 0-3 that’s embarrassing

Funny as well.

Someone ought to point out to him before he opens his gob that Spurs didn't spend a penny pre season as opposed to the £85m that United shelled out.
    But in fairness to Jose if he had been allowed to spend another £85million they would only be 2-0 down.