Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
What a waste of time this is likely to be, looking at the 6 "chosen" reps I can't see any of them as a typical Charlton fans. What is this gonna achieve?

Comments

• Maybe you should have applied if you think you could have done a better job?
  • and what's a 'typical Charlton fan'?
  • Aint got the time or the inclination. I think the whole thing is a waste of time
  • Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.
  • what a pointless post.

You don't personally know any of the people so have straight away decided its a waste of time before its even met.

It may well prove a waste of time, but we won't know that until a year or so.

Ridiculous.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]not you

Why's that misery bollocks?
  • What is it supposed to achieve?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.

are you serious?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.

PMSL, tell me your not serious?
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you sure it was Charlton Lane?
  • serious i swear on my sons life, it was a red and black raincoat with dave ruddd in big white letters on the back, was gona take a pic with my mobile but it was playing up, loads of people must have seen it stood out a mile.
  • i've heard rothko's getting his name embroidered on the back just to make sure it won't come off.

That is seriously scary!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i've heard rothko's getting his name embroidered on the back just to make sure it won't come off.[/quote]

Oh, I see....is Rothko one of the "chosen" few, God help us all!

Didn't your mum put your name on your coat, so wouldn't lose it?
  • Jeez-

I guess you'd moan if they hadn't replaced the S/D role with anything, kept it or done anything at all.......

Give it a bloody chance- the worst is that it does nothing.......

At least our club will consult it's fans

Shakes head in disbelief "smiley" thing....
  • i think it was D F T hang on, we were in the north lower so would have gone up church lane then onto wellington gardens as car was on bramhope lane.if you have spotted it too. i cant have been the only person to spy it.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.

Didn't your mum put your name on your coat, so wouldn't lose it?

LOL
  • fans forum things, plus fans director coming to think of it, tend to be full of self serving tools that feel obliged to spend all their efforts being pc, where can I see details on them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Guiness she did when i was 5 but not in massive white letters on the outside, nicely hidden inside by the lable was fine..
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.[/quote]

PMSL, tell me your not serious?[/quote]

yeah see it as well
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]fans forum things, plus fans director coming to think of it, tend to be full of self serving tools that feel obliged to spend all their efforts being pc, where can I see details on them?

lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Dave Rudd was wearing a coat on saturday with 'Dave Rudd' printed on the back it was a non cafc coat, saw him walking up charlton lane, pointless info but thought i would share it with the group.

That is seriously scary!

I hope he's self employed and its a work coat
  • Rothko,time to re-treat son with one of those can't be bovvered to read this thread posting's that you usually do.
  • Feck sake,

grow up some of you.

This is pathetically childish.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Rothko,time to re-treat son with one of those can't be bovvered to read this thread posting's that you usually do.

Not that bothered by what a few blowhards including yourself Steve have to say.

By all means slag it off in 6 months time, but not before the first meeting has even happened
  • Their profiles are on the official CAFC site, I wonder which one Rothko is!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]fans forum things, plus fans director coming to think of it, tend to be full of self serving tools that feel obliged to spend all their efforts being pc, where can I see details on them?

Pleased to see you sitting on the fence mate...............
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33127
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!