Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Peterborough | Tue 21 Aug 2018

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

How's young Albie Morgan doing?

Some lovely touches, his dead balls havent been great yet being very clever on the ball when it reaches him, certainly doesnt look out of place
    Think he's been pretty anonymous so far - our midfield has no creativity.

We're working hard and still in the game - Pboro have far more quality and pace so far.
  • Ref is a prick, books DP for nothing then ignores a blatant dive

Books Lord Bowyer for contesting a decision yet Tellytubby Evans gets away with 45+2 minutes of chipping away.

Given most 50-50s to Posh, all bookings to us.
    Woodyard Booked at 36mins
  • ross1 said:

Ref is a prick, books DP for nothing then ignores a blatant dive

Books Lord Bowyer for contesting a decision yet Tellytubby Evans gets away with 45+2 minutes of chipping away.

Woodyard Booked at 36mins
    Probably mistaken identity.

Should have been Solly. :wink:
  • Watching on I-follow, have to say, sadly, totally unimpressed. At home with 1 shot on target, we look powderpuff and some of the passing is schoolboyish. This is the danger of a small inexperienced squad, thanks RD for nothing. I’m not sure we can win this at all, in fact if we can get a point, currently that’s the best i can see from this match.

What is ifollow? Does it mean you can watch the games?
  • Slightly off topic but QPR losing again, this time at home to Bristol City.

Jay Dasilva only on the substitute bench.

Probably the same when he came to us, sub for a few games, I think the managers know he is a good player but frightened about his size
  • Decent last 5 minutes, but way too many sloppy passes from us - lots of 5 yards passes going 2 yards astray. Need to sharpen that up and move the ball quicker as Posh are defending well and on top in midfield. Grant and Taylor feeding on scraps.

Agree. Got to do better if we’re going to get get anything from this.
  • Not the best half of football. We're slowly building up from the back, no change there then. Peterborough look more likely. Weak ref

Ref is a prick, books DP for nothing then ignores a blatant dive

Pratley booking very harsh. Morgan could have just had a talking to considering his age. They have had one booked though should have had more using pratley's booking as a gauge
  • The story of the first half...

It's tight after the first 45 with plenty to play for after the break. #cafc

• Not at the match but watching on ifollow. From what I’ve seen, we’re up against a well organised Peterborough team and it’s going to be hard for us to break them down. We look very lightweight and have no pace or power. We only have one person to thank for the team out tonight ... #CheersRoland
  • Sponsored links:

• And Steve Evans needs to fucking roll home the fat prick

Imagine him as a neighbor
  • ross1 said:

Word has reached us that @theposhofficial boss Steve Evans has been shown a yellow card in the tunnel for his behaviour towards the officials at the break...

#cafc 0 #pufc 0

Good prick
  • ross1 said:

Word has reached us that @theposhofficial boss Steve Evans has been shown a yellow card in the tunnel for his behaviour towards the officials at the break...

#cafc 0 #pufc 0

Did he eat it?
  • KICK-OFF

Charlton get the second period going. COME ON!

#cafc 0 #pufc 0
  • And Steve Evans needs to fucking roll home the fat prick

Imagine him as a neighbor
    Neighbour? Look at the size of him - he's bigger than some of the villages near where I live!

He's got his own postcode ...
  • Ha Ha Ha QPR game goals on Sky
  • ross1 said:

#cafc 0 #pufc 0

Did he eat it?
    No,he ate the ref,fat prick
  • 46'
    Foul by Naby Sarr (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    46'
    Matt Godden (Peterborough United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • 47' Jason Cummings glances a header wide from a Joe Ward cross for Posh.

#cafc 0 #pufc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like Evans is struggling to release his bowels there.....
  • Attendance shown as 9k ... does it look like even half that?
  • ross1 said:

#cafc 0 #pufc 0

Did he eat it?
    No,he ate the refs fat prick
    Dirty bastard
  • 1StevieG said:

Looks like Evans is struggling to release his bowels there.....

Heaven help us if he succeeds ...
  • Posted at
    51'
    Foul by Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at
    51'
    Rhys Bennett (Peterborough United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Have come out all guns blazing...
  • I thought people were exaggerating how fat Evans is but he really is huge.
  • 1StevieG said:

Looks like Evans is struggling to release his bowels there.....

Heaven help us if he succeeds ...
    Shite everywhere
  • Taylor has his legs kicked out from under him, ref blows for a foul ... but initially indicates it's fir Posh before correcting himself.

I suppose it was just a natural reaction for him to point that way.
  • What the actual fuck

How is he a ref
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!