Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    IF (and it's a big IF) the deal has collapsed doesn't that mean the NDA will now be over?

Silver lining, we might actually hear what the hell actually happened. And also more confirmation of how much RD and RM are twats.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

IF (and it's a big IF) the deal has collapsed doesn't that mean the NDA will now be over?

Silver lining, we might actually hear what the hell actually happened. And also more confirmation of how much RD and RM are twats.

I think NDAs normally cover the calling people twats thing, unfortunately.
  • Options
    @Airman Brown how much do you think we’ve saved on the playing budget from last season?
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

I think the NDA would still apply regarding commercially sensitive information.

It would leak out, or their versions of events would leak out, if parties felt they wanted or needed to say something.

Remember the rubbish about Varney's group wanting to leave the Valley (one among hundreds of lies) that was spread to deflect criticism.
  • Options
    Ok, just got back from 2 weeks holiday and volantary none use of the internet. Log back on to this thread 2.5k of new posts and still feck all's happened !!!

I reckon we're well and truly f*cked !!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    You could have just read the score from yesterday to save 2.5k posts to come to that conclusion.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He will no doubt be feeling the sting of having to keep on pumping money in once the August window closes but if it's outweighed by an overall Staprix profit he'll probably hold on until he gets the price he wants.

If he is not careful, that might be "never."

In League Two, CAFC would be worth half of what it is worth now and maybe less. RD is the very definition of "penny wise, pound foolish." If he had actually spent half of the £4M he probably received by selling players this last window (4 players @£500k each,) I think several buyers might have jumped at the chance to buy. Another 6-8 matches at this rate, and the season is kind of over, if promotion is the goal.
    Well we were told the price had been agreed so I can't see why RD is going to lower the asking price on the basis somebody was willing to pay it then so should be willing to pay it now.

Agreed though about the threat of relegation to League Two unless we start killing teams off at 1-0.
  • Options
    I had a vivid dream last night (after a week off and before returning to work) that the takeover happened really quickly and I was in a quandary about whether to go to the Peterborough game or not.

Sadly, I woke up and checked on here and it was just a dream.
  • Options
    CAN SOMEONE ANYONE POST ANYTHING OF ACTUAL USE?

If not... Well...

FECK THIS THREAD
  • Options
    I had a vivid dream last night (after a week off and before returning from my holiday) that a vile old Belgian was running our club into the ground with his petty cost-cutting and refusal sell the club for a reasonable amount.

Sadly, It wasn’t a dream and I hadn’t been asleep.
  • Options
    Leipzig have upped their offer for Lookman.

Is this why Duchatelet is hanging on?
  • Options
    Charlton to receive a cut of the £22 million Everton get for Lookman.
  • Options

Wasn’t it Karrie that negotiated the deal though?
  • Options
    I think there is a sell on clause though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if only the takeover had happened and then we will know that our percentage would probably be reinvested into the squad. As it happens, it will go into operational costs or into rolands pocket.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

se9addick said:

Wasn’t it Karrie that negotiated the deal though?
    We’re paying Leipzig 10% of the transfer fee then and getting a new red sofa in return
    And a few chips added for good measure
  • Options

Really?
    Even if true, what benefit will that be to the rotting old twunt?
    I hope to hell that it is true and we can be shot of the despicable liar for good.
    It would make some sense of Everton's non selection of AL thus far this season.
  • Options

Really?
    I hope to hell that it is true and we can be shot of the despicable liar for good.
    What benefit has any of his madness achieved?
  • Options

Really?
    Katrien is having a career as a CEO in English football.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Really?
    Katrien is having a career as a CEO in English football.
    Yeah, he spent £65 million quid doing so.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!