Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done the crowd

Very sparse but got behind the team superbly. Been less vocal and encouraging with double there in the past.

The few hundred in the North Upper in particular done a great job. And the drummer is smashing out ‘Lee Bowyers red and white army’ at just the right speed (not too fast) allowing it to spread round the ground. Well done boys and girls.

Comments

• What would people think if the north Upper was closed and everyone relocated to the lower to create and intimidating atmosphere and be nearer the pitch! Had a brief chat with Lee in pre season and he agreed it would be a good idea.
    cabbie8 said:

What would people think if the north Upper was closed and everyone relocated to the lower to create and intimidating atmosphere and be nearer the pitch! Had a brief chat with Lee in pre season and he agreed it would be a good idea.

Good idea, I’ve heard they want to be in the Covered End. Stick half of them by one corner flag and the other half by the other corner flag and they can give the opposition players some abuse if they get a corner
  • cabbie8 said:

What would people think if the north Upper was closed and everyone relocated to the lower to create and intimidating atmosphere and be nearer the pitch! Had a brief chat with Lee in pre season and he agreed it would be a good idea.

I like my view from Upper thank you.

The main reason I've continued to buy a season ticket through all the Duchatelrt crap.
  • cabbie8 said:

Refund the difference between the prices while you’re about it? Sorry, Belgium says no.
  • Very sparse but got behind the team superbly. Been less vocal and encouraging with double there in the past.

The few hundred in the North Upper in particular done a great job. And the drummer is smashing out ‘Lee Bowyers red and white army’ at just the right speed (not too fast) allowing it to spread round the ground. Well done boys and girls.

If you think it's funny MF you can always fuck off to your own forum.
    U ok m8?
  • Very sparse but got behind the team superbly. Been less vocal and encouraging with double there in the past.

U ok m8?
    Well i'll shortly be off for 10 hours of watching who goes to the toilet most, eating a tray of inedible shite and shuffling from buttock to buttock but good thanks.
    Yourself?
  • Sponsored links:

cabbie8 said:

Good idea, I’ve heard they want to be in the Covered End. Stick half of them by one corner flag and the other half by the other corner flag and they can give the opposition players some abuse if they get a corner
    We would have to build an imaginary wall in front of them to stop any pitch invasion like the spotty have done.

U ok m8?
    Well i'll shortly be off for 10 hours of watching who goes to the toilet most, eating a tray of inedible shite and shuffling from buttock to buttock but good thanks.
    Yourself?
    I thought glory-holes were a thing of the past?!

All good this end, thanks.
  • Really wish people would look beyond their priinciples and give our kids the support they deserve.We now have a team,proud to wear the shirt,and they deserve better.Great atmosphere created by those who were there.

Thanks mate, appreciate your kind words.
  • I sympathise with your views,my fear is that the longer this goes on the more likely it is that people will get used to not coming,and I am sure some will not return even if Rd goes.Saturdays crowd level could easily become the norm,regardless of who is in charge.
  • I sympathise with your views,my fear is that the longer this goes on the more likely it is that people will get used to not coming,and I am sure some will not return even if Rd goes.Saturdays crowd level could easily become the norm,regardless of who is in charge.

I hope not. I want it to go lower, much lower. The sooner Duchatelet goes the better, and we have to keep up every pressure on him that we can. Then we can ALL go back to supporting our club.
  • Short term pain for long term gain.

£500 ready and waiting to buy a ST when he's gone but it's freebies until then.
  • I genuinely thought about not going but when you see Bowyer, Jackson and the players in particular our youngsters all fighting for the club they really do deserve as much support as possible and in the end glad I went.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another great little small crowd atmosphere last night.

Genuinely think at the mo we are making more noise and getting behind the players better than at times in the past when there’s been four times as many people there

Good atmosphere last night and fans were really behind the team - a real sense of disappointment at the end shared by both fans and players.

A real contrast to when KR was in charge regardless of results.

• Great effort from the Covered End. Both supporting the team during and after the game, plus with the Roland Out chants
  • Great effort from the Covered End. Both supporting the team during and after the game, plus with the Roland Out chants

The drummer always stops drumming when the Roland Out chants start. Well that was the case last night
  • shirty5 said:

Great effort from the Covered End. Both supporting the team during and after the game, plus with the Roland Out chants

The drummer always stops drumming when the Roland Out chants start. Well that was the case last night
    Drummer Out
  • Anyone know the 'official' attendance last night?

I reckon Peterborough had close on 1,000 and the home areas had around 6,000 actual. Pure guess though!
  • LenGlover said:

Anyone know the 'official' attendance last night?

I reckon Peterborough had close on 1,000 and the home areas had around 6,000 actual. Pure guess though!

• edited August 2018
    Made late decision to go so for once hadn't ordered on line. (Gave season ticket up 2 years ago ) £21 became £24 because it was within an hour of KO !
    Honest bunch of cafc players who played against 12 last night and the consistent ref who was consistently bad gave the dagger to the heart in the last minute.
    The crowd were encouraging all night because they realised we are in the weakest position for players for decades.
    It is important that the crowd is smaller but that the players are backed despite their obvious limitations.
    The paradox is the boycotting and folk who still turn up at the ground are alll doing a good job ?

A. If we went down to 3000 odd at home matches would a consortium feel there was any reason to buy such a poorly supported club.
    B. If we were still getting our regular 18K Duchatelet would never sell until he was 75 or death whatever came first !

I believe A + B are both doing their bit, but with Duchatelet we are not dealing with a rational man, so this may not have a happy ending but I could see rebuilding from League 2 as a real possibility if this takeover drags on into next year or beyond.

U ok m8?
    Yourself?

Hmm, inside information eh?

U ok m8?
    Yourself?

Hmm, inside information eh?
    Are you asking for a friend? I cannot guarantee the legitimacy of any claims I've made on this thread.