Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Anybody do any season prediction accy''s before last Friday?

Done a lucky 31 e/w plus another 10 notes on this accy

Liverpool
Middlesboro
Barnsley
Lincoln
Salford

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Sunderland
    Hampton & Richmond
    Chesterfield
    Margate

£6 doubles. £3ew Trebles £3 ew

Liverpool
    Derby
    Sunderland
    Notts county

£6 doubles £5 Trebles £5ew Acca

Interesting BET365 had us at 14/1 on Saturday morning. Sunday 22/1 they are the first to catch on to how desperate we are.
  • I went with 50p e/w lucky 31
    Man City
    Derby
    Salford
    Lyle Taylor- top scorer
    Kristian Dennis- top scorer
  • Not a great start for my lucky 15 of Man City, West Brom, Luton and Swindon.
  • had my free PP £5 bet on Man City, West Brom, Barnsley and Lincoln, E/W pays £3k
  • Started the season as I ended it, a very close 2 out of 5 success with my acca. Useless :-(
  • Started the season as I ended it, a very close 2 out of 5 success with my acca. Useless :-(

Exactly the same, also Aribo booking away from £150 in a request a bet. One point i was in line to win 3 accys £200+ , WBA buggered 2 of them. Could have cashed out £50 with 20 mins left but thought WBA were going to win the game.
  • edited August 2018
    sunderland 5/2 for the league i think they will win it by 7-10 points.

didnt get on leeds early enough and now they are 9/1 for the championship which is not big enough for me

done usual small stake acca/l15 on

city
    villa
    pompey
    mk dons

also done gillingham ew ( paying 4 places at 100/1)

palace, huddersfield, cardiff all to be relegated 75/1
  • sunderland 5/2 for the league i think they will win it by 7-10 points.

didnt get on leeds early enough and now they are 9/1 for the championship which is not big enough for me

I have a feeling Leeds will be the Wolves of this year, had it a few weeks ago should have bet then....

Dont think Sunderland are that great value, they should win but for that price unless you are putting a decent wedge on it, not worth it imo.
  • Man City
    Leeds
    Luton
    Lincoln
    Flyde
  • City
    Stoke
    Barnsley
    Lincoln.

Really fancy Barnsley to smash our league, might do them in a double with Lincoln as well
  • Sponsored links:

Bookies love accas, that's why they advertise them so much.
  • Wolves to finish top 6. They already had a good squad & have signed some cracking players. 10/1 with BetVictor
  • sunderland 5/2 for the league i think they will win it by 7-10 points.

I have a feeling Leeds will be the Wolves of this year, had it a few weeks ago should have bet then....

Dont think Sunderland are that great value, they should win but for that price unless you are putting a decent wedge on it, not worth it imo.
    they arent great value ( sunderland ) so worth doubling it up with something.
  • Bet365 in play offer
    Arsenal v Man City - Sunday
  • Accrington, Cambridge & Fleetwood
    Half bottled it and done a draw no bet treble @ 11/1
    Straight win treble would have been 40/1
  • Sky super boost will have cost them a few quid today
  • City
    Sheff Utd
    Sunderland
    Bury
  • edited August 2018
    Would have won 5k had Liverpool not of scored that 4th today :(
  • Would have won 5k had Liverpool not have scored that 4th today :(

On a lesser note, had a £5 acca on Portsmouth, Exeter, Doncaster and Forest Green yesterday to win £165. All 4 winning during the second half (2 at 2-0, 2 at 1-0), I’ve never cashed out before made the decision that once the cash out got to 105 I would and take the 100 profit.

Got to 77 mins, cash out at £103 and Oldham equalised at Forest Green. Wanted to scream a rather loud “F*CK IT” in a very empty East Stand
  • Still early days for me on a rather ambitious 12 fold today... Liverpool, Lyon, Man c, Rangers, Az Alkmaar already in the bag, still need Parma, Sporting, Bayern M, Besiktas, PSG, Braga and Barcelona. @ 60-1 cheeky fiver on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a fiver on Spurs, Palace, Bournemouth, Liverpool and City at 28/1. £146 return. Lovely start to the season.
  • edited August 2018
    Thankfully last weeks near misses were converted yesterday:
    £4 on United to win 2-1 return £36
    £5freebet on sky boost treble - returned £50
    £5 accy , cashed out £60 as Palars looked 50/50, would have won £180 sigh
    £5 accy, 2 last minute goals Charlton and MK dons returned £290.
    Nice weekend :)

Outlay prob £25, return £420
    Did put £25 on 4fold today, Liverpool, City , Southampton (booo) , Barcelona.. shame looked good value but Southampton had a rubbish team thought they would give Burnley a game when they had a game in midweek.
  • Would have won 5k had Liverpool not have scored that 4th today :(

On a lesser note, had a £5 acca on Portsmouth, Exeter, Doncaster and Forest Green yesterday to win £165. All 4 winning during the second half (2 at 2-0, 2 at 1-0), I’ve never cashed out before made the decision that once the cash out got to 105 I would and take the 100 profit.

Got to 77 mins, cash out at £103 and Oldham equalised at Forest Green. Wanted to scream a rather loud “F*CK IT” in a very empty East Stand
    Greed mate
  • qpr busting my 5 fold accy this week of

chelsea, spurs, bournemouth,villa, qpr

paid 32.29/1 fortunately was a free bet
  • Stoke and Scunthorpe done for me this week, 2 of what I thought were the 'safer' parts of my acca
  • edited August 2018
    Crawley cost me large had two trebles and sixfold.
  • Had a free bet yesterday courtesy of my friends at Betfair. Put it all on a Liverpool/Man City double at 5/4 - which was nice!
  • managed to get on before the prices shortened on a league winners ew ( 4 places ) treble leeds/barnsley/licoln 423/1
  • I had a tenner on the Sky superboost watford, bournemouth and chelsea at 10/1 which was very nice. Had an 8 fold accy £5 @140/1 let down by Shrewsbury but i didn't mind too much!