Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

18/19 Season Handbook on sale Saturday

Comments

• Options
    "Museum trustee Clive Harris takes us back to the start of Charlton’s existence and our first ever rivals, long before the likes of Crystal Palace and Millwall"

Looking forward to reading that.
  • Options
    Not many pages in this one I guess :wink:
  • Options

"Museum trustee Clive Harris takes us back to the start of Charlton’s existence and our first ever rivals, long before the likes of Crystal Palace and Millwall"

Hang on, I only agreed to have that published in electronic format as part of CARDs drive to become carbon neutral, only last month we reduced our electricity usage by 100% but doing fuck all....blah blah
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Hang on, I only agreed to have that published in electronic format as part of CARDs drive to become carbon neutral, only last month we reduced our electricity usage by 100% but doing fuck all....blah blah
    You did recycle a lot of old facts and images though and by you typing it at home saved some leccy use on the club's PC @SE7toSG3