Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dear Cat Lovers.

edited August 2018 in Not Sports Related
Hi All,
Today pleased (scared) to launch my fundraising page for the TEN mile Great South Run. 10 miles!!
Raising funds for the Blackheath and Deptford branch of the Cats Protection League. Thank you for your support.
Please read my story below

https://justgiving.com/fundraising/kim-bowden3

Comments

• Just donated. Good Luck!
  • Just donated. Good Luck!

Thank you very much. X
  • Me too, got my furry critter from the CPL; they do great work. All the best!
  • Me too, got my furry critter from the CPL; they do great work. All the best!

Thank you so much x
  • Donated. We have taken three cats over the years from the CPL. One is still very much alive and kicking at 15.

I cannot quantify the amount of love and warmth these animals brought to my family. My grown up children are certainly the better human beings for having them as part of our family for so many years.

Good luck.
  • I would, but I already donate monthly to them.
    You're brilliant though!
  • I am always incredibly touched by the interest and donations from strangers on this board. Our common bond is that we care about people and animals
  • kimbo said:

I am always incredibly touched by the interest and donations from strangers on this board. Our common bond is that we care about people and animals

Except dogs. I hate dogs.
  • @kimbo the donation site doesn't work for me, can you PM me your email and I'll send you a tenner via a PayPal gift?
  • Sponsored links:

• Funds for the fur faces done.
  • Funds for the fur faces done.

Thanks. I have passed on.
  • Well done Kimbo! Brilliant effort.