Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jed Steer - keeper - on loan from Villa

According to Steve Bruce

Comments

• edited August 2018
    he was in goal for them against Hull .. would be odd if he's now surplus to Villa requirements .. he's an experienced keeper who's never quite made it at the highest level .. I think he'll make us stronger, IF he arrives
  • left footed ;)
  • And so it came to pass that as soon as you post an updated squad list a new player arrives.

Regular in the Huddersfield side in 2016/7
  • How tall is he?
  • bobmunro said:

How tall is he?

6' 2"
  • he was in goal for them against Hull .. would be odd if he's now surplus to Villa requirements .. he's an experienced keeper who's never quite made it at the highest level .. I think he'll make us stronger, IF he arrives

They've since signed Ørjan Nyland who is the Norwegian National Team Goalkeeper

Guess its back to the bench for Dillon
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018

he was in goal for them against Hull .. would be odd if he's now surplus to Villa requirements .. he's an experienced keeper who's never quite made it at the highest level .. I think he'll make us stronger, IF he arrives

thanks .. I MUST keep up lol

• Remember Bowyer's rule of thumb: will he improve us, is he better than we've already got?

• He has had a lot of injuries in the past few years apparently, Bruce doesn't want to take the chance that he will break down again.
  • Has this actually happened yet?
  • cafc83 said:

He has had a lot of injuries in the past few years apparently, Bruce doesn't want to take the chance that he will break down again.

He'll fit right in then.
  • And so it came to pass that as soon as you post an updated squad list a new player arrives.

Regular in the Huddersfield side in 2016/7

2015/16. Probably signed by Chris Powell
  • As long as it's not a bum Steer
  • cafc83 said:

He has had a lot of injuries in the past few years apparently, Bruce doesn't want to take the chance that he will break down again.

Cool. We can take that risk for them. We’re good at that.
  • cafc83 said:

Don't worry, we will.

He'll probably soon book his ST for the Treatment Room at Sparrows Lane.
  • cafc83 said:

Oh!
  • Sponsored links:

• The treatment room must be a cool place, everyone seems to want to go there
  • cafc83 said:

The treatment room must be a cool place, everyone seems to want to go there

You sure its not the Millers?
  • Has this been confirmed anywhere?
  • he was in goal for them against Hull .. would be odd if he's now surplus to Villa requirements .. he's an experienced keeper who's never quite made it at the highest level .. I think he'll make us stronger, IF he arrives

Quite unusual for someone to play the first game of the season, then get loaned out 3 days later!

Quite unusual for someone to play the first game of the season, then get loaned out 3 days later!
    Not if he's had an 'up and a downer' with his management team. :open_mouth:
  • Played 5 out of 6 villa pre season games plus the game v Hull on Saturday. I doubt hes coming here to warm the bench

If he's coming here as No1 then I hope Dillon goes out on loan.