Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What utter shambles!

Where’s the 3 players bowyer wanted? Our squad is as thin as I’ve ever seen it..just as bad as when Curbs and Gritt took over but a huge difference is we have a owner who is a total see you next Tuesday!!!

I’d be surprised if we make top half...let alone top 6.

ROLAND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• No offence, but is this really new thread material?
  • As I said on the Rumours thread - two incomings all season, both of them Free Transfers

On the day the Transfer Window closed for buying players... Why would we suddenly buy a player when we've not purchased one all season!!
  • He’ll get a few players, but they’ll be loans or maybe free agents, I did hear a keeper was at SL yesterday but that was 3rd hand and no idea who it was.

Did anyone really think Roland was going to spend any real money right now? He’s sold off what he can (cheap) so no way he’d pay market value for anyone.
  • Rob7Lee said:

He’ll get a few players, but they’ll be loans or maybe free agents, I did hear a keeper was at SL yesterday but that was 3rd hand and no idea who it was.

Did anyone really think Roland was going to spend any real money right now? He’s sold off what he can (cheap) so no way he’d pay market value for anyone.

Thuram?
  • Rob7Lee said:

He’ll get a few players, but they’ll be loans or maybe free agents, I did hear a keeper was at SL yesterday but that was 3rd hand and no idea who it was.

Thuram?
    Even with 3 hands, I still wouldn't trust him to catch the ball.
  • ...er, one of them has gone on loan to Oxford, while another has gone on loan to Bristol City.
    This season is a write off (again).
  • Doesn’t need a separate thread but as it’s here, owlets interview is utterly cringeworthy. What a fucking shambles.