Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Just beat me.
  • Great.
    Now get to the media with this.
  • Excellent... well done CARD

Any idea how it was received @ Sparrows Lane
  • Excellent, well done CARD
  • Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent idea. Well done.
  • Great idea, well done to all involved.
  • Great work CARD, we need to get sharing! Shows what a heartless moron RD is, get out our club!
  • well done, excellent work.
  • when we having a full scale riot like the scenes at standard liege
  • Love the labels!
  • surely refillable bottles are a lot better for the environment? of course this isn't why crusty is doing it, but less plastic the better?
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant stuff

Hope it gets the publicity it deserves.
  • Great stuff!
  • Excellent!!
  • Davo55 said:

when we having a full scale riot like the scenes at standard liege

When YOU organise and do it.
    Davo55 said:

when we having a full scale riot like the scenes at standard liege

When YOU organise and do it.
    chill your beans with the caps, was a bit of a joke - our owner clearly does not care about being embarrassed, as we are so below the radar now that many news outlets wont pick this up, abandonment of a match is where stuff starts to happen, have donated to card and been involved in on the pitch protests, so just an opinion, i respect and applaud anyone that does something - but a 100 water bottles likely will not result in a few more signings to our thread bare sqaud or a takeover in the near future - we are unfortunately stuck with this horrible cnut until he decides the game is over.
  • Brilliant. Will share the crap out of this if any news stories comes of this (which it definitely should). Also, will happily contribute some money if we want to keep the academy players stocked up regularly.
  • N01R4M said:

surely refillable bottles are a lot better for the environment? of course this isn't why crusty is doing it, but less plastic the better?

Surely any screw-top bottle is refillable?
    i would put my house on the plastic bottles as above are not reused a insulated water bottle is far better, anyway this isnt about water and plastic just a side note.