Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wonky Pages

Anyone else got problems with the display? Phone version is fine, but I've tried the full site on two different macs and it's all wrong .

Comments

• Yes I have identical to your, phone perfect iPad unreadable, with writing over subjects etc, had to guess what the heading for this was, lucky it said wonky, I was worried
  • It’s the Aussie takeover finally going through. Everything is about to go upside down
  • A l O
    l K

o
    n mine
  • It is what it is
  • Mine's got text overlaid on other text and a colour scheme change. I presume source formatting or some other suitably technological-sounding bollocks is the cause, and I will therefore leave the mods, admins, devs and gremlins to sort it.
  • Sye sniem ufkcde na lal
  • Went funny after those posts were deleted on the takeover thread.

I think they had to go because of the names and figures given but maybe done in a rush so causing the problems.
  • Mine is awful, and this is bad as well
  • The whole display has changed on my computer.

The display has turned blue in a lot of places and adverts obscure much of the text.

I actually can't read the thread because of the problems but am posting here because I made out 'Wonky Pages' and thought other may also be suffering.
  • Same here, so much blue I thought I was a spanners website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep and here. :(
  • And me!
  • edited August 2018
    Yeah! Normality seems to have been restored :smiley:. Unfortunately not in respect of the wonker still owning the club though. :rage:
  • A fix is in the works.
  • From my point of view, the fix has worked.
  • If it's any help Lookie iphone was ok on mobile version but laptop (this device) was all overprinted on home page full version.
  • Same here!
  • Now ok for me,now shown as a secure site in address bar on Google Chrome.
  • Yup....all is well with moi.
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

The whole display has changed on my computer.

The display has turned blue in a lot of places and adverts obscure much of the text.

I actually can't read the thread because of the problems but am posting here because I made out 'Wonky Pages' and thought other may also be suffering.

But you post without reading Len...
  • LoOkOuT said:

A fix is in the works.

Too late, I've already thrown the laptop at the wall.
  • LoOkOuT said:

A fix is in the works.

Too late, I've already thrown the laptop at the wall.
    Hope it's not a re-plastering job mate :wink: .
  • edited August 2018
    LoOkOuT said:

A fix is in the works.

Ahh the old 'off/on' code.
  • I've noticed the takeover thread in particular is just rubbish.
  • 對我好
  • All OK now. Thanks Lookie.
  • edited August 2018
    Yep it went wonky on my tablet but now ok. The format has changed to the same as i see on my desktop computer, whereas the android tablet/phone format used to look different. Hope it stays like this as i prefer the format.
  • Spanner in the works?
  • Does he pass the height test and is he Lewis's brother