Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Once upon a time

I said to a friend that the only good to come out of Duchatelet's ownership was that fans had got to know each other better and made connections with fellow Addicks because we were united in adversity.

How wrong I was.

Comments

• Options
    Away support in terms of noise has got better.
  • Options

I said to a friend that the only good to come out of Duchatelet's ownership was that fans had got to know each other better and made connections with fellow Addicks because we were united in adversity.

How wrong I was.

Hi I'm Iain. And you are?
  • Options
    iainment said:

How wrong I was.

Heather
  • Options
    Wise words @Stig and bar the last line, I’m with you @Covered End
  • Options
    Think I have completed misunderstood this thread!

No idea what anyone is talking about FTR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

I think it's just a sign of frustration. We did so well for so long, then with the hope that the war would be over by Christmas we thought we were a short way off of total victory. Now roly is hanging around like a bad smell and all of a sudden people are getting frustrated, raking over old ground and looking for scapegoats. Uncomfortable, but hopefully nothing too serious. All we need is to find one good protest method that everyone can get behind. Trouble is I don't know what that may be and I'm not sure anyone does.

And that sums the situation up perfectly.

• Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

How wrong I was.

Heather
    Do you come here often? ;-)
    Much more often than is good for my sanity ;-)
  • Options

iainment said:

iainment said:

How wrong I was.

Heather
    Do you come here often? ;-)
    Much more often than is good for my sanity ;-)
    So true.
  • Options
    From day one, Roland and that woman made a point of cutting down communication with the “customers”.
    We are still in that mode and it is frustrating a lot of us regular fans.
    We have no idea what is happening.

Partly because they seem to have dispensed with any real fan that was working for the club.

To find out how our U23’s got on this week - please see the Bournemouth website.
  • Options
    “All you need is love...”
  • Options

I think sometimes it seems far worse on here than in reality.

I can and do disagree with loads of fans on here from time to time, but in the real world I'm good friends with many of them and on amicable speaking terms with all of them.

I don't believe there is anyone who doesn't have my respect if they support Charlton.

Jacko from Brush Strokes?