Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celtic Champions Already??

After just 1 game Paddy Power have paid out Celtic to be champions

Comments

• Toilet League
  • No point to them at all

Not good enough in Europe, too good for the rest of their shithouse league system
  • sam3110 said:

No point to them at all

Not good enough in Europe, too good for the rest of their shithouse league system

Can see Rangers challenging them.

Away to the team who finished 2nd last season, down to 10 men after 12 minutes and still almost win.
  • I am surprised Rodgers is still there.

He cant get satisfaction out of winning tbe SPL and struggling in Europe.

Really expected him to be at Arsenal this season
  • What price were paddy power offering them at before the season and how much would have been put on
  • What were the odds anyway? 1/20?
  • Rangers will not challenge them for years.
  • 1/12 paddy power are showing now with a few others showing 1/10 and 1.12 on betfair
  • After just 1 game Paddy Power have paid out Celtic to be champions

Paulie, I know you are sometimes in a delicate position personally. However you keep posting totally provocative crap. Here is the answer to you latest, and let it be your last question this season.
    WHO GIVES A F**K?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am surprised Rodgers is still there.

He cant get satisfaction out of winning tbe SPL and struggling in Europe.

Really expected him to be at Arsenal this season

I think he will stay with Celtic and try to get 10 in a row.
  • cabbles said:

Toilet League

This. Says more about the state of Scottish Football than how good Celtic are. Sad really when you consider the calibre of players they produced north of the border in 60s and 70s.
  • These blatant publicity stunts from bookies are getting a bit tired now (although, maybe the fact that I’m commenting and aware of this one shows that they are working?)
  • wonder what the max stake was as celtic winning the spl is nigh on a banker.

over the course of a season

celtic
    psg
    bayern

treble everyweek reckon you would turn a tasty profit at end of season - not my type of bet but certainly reckon it would make you a little bit
  • This thread is comedy gold
  • This thread is comedy gold

Thought that was the takeover thread!
  • Sponsored links:

• Proper LOL’d at Paulies ‘.....yup you guessed it...’ comment
  • single bets only.
    think how many bets would they have taken at 1/10 as a single?
    they've paid out next to nothing

it would have cost 10 times more to run a marketing campaign with this much press
  • TelMc32 said:

This thread is comedy gold

Thought that was the takeover thread!
    Thought it was the new channel to show the league 1 highlights.
  • would be funny to see that sour faced cnut rogers come unstuck but wont be happening anytime soon, and i don't get why he would leave whats the point its a cushy little number.

celtic
    psg
    bayern

treble everyweek reckon you would turn a tasty profit at end of season - not my type of bet but certainly reckon it would make you a little bit

You cam add Barcelona and Real Madrid to that.

celtic
    psg
    bayern

You cam add Barcelona and Real Madrid to that.
    Not Real last season, Man City instead. This season, it will only be Barcelona or Madrid celebrating the title but I don't follow what happens in their transfer dealings so no idea who'll do best.
  • Real Madrid only won 57% of their games last season, so wouldn’t be any value in them at all. Plus they’ll be worse this season.
  • Dumbarton will always be the kings of Scottish football!
  • Dumbarton will always be the kings of Scottish football!

Blue brazil... Cowdenbeath
  • Real Madrid only won 57% of their games last season, so wouldn’t be any value in them at all. Plus they’ll be worse this season.

Not so sure about that. I think the departure of Ronaldo will actually give a new lease of life to the likes of Bale and Asensio, and all their attacks won't be based around passing it to Ronaldo.