Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall Away- 13/10/18- Advance Train Tickets

This journey is extremely good value,but there are 2 things to consider,the game is on an international weekend & the trip involves a very short bus journey between Tame Bridge Parkway & Bescot Stadium.
There are plenty of trains to choose from either Euston or Marylebone.
From/to Euston the advanced singles are £10.00 [£6.60]
From/to Marylebone advance singles are £6.50 [£4.30]

An example journey from/to Euston
Dep 10.43 arr Bescot Stadium 13.01 Dep Bescot Stadium 17.15 Arr Euston 19.32
An example Journey from to Marylebone
Dep Marylebone 10.10 arr Bescot Stadium 13.01 Dep Bescot Stadium 17.45 arr Marylebone 20.44
The Marylebone trip involves a short walk between Birmingham Moor Street & Birmingham New Street.
Railcard fares in brackets.

Comments

• Annoying that the trains terminate one stop short of Bescot due to engineering work. A 1.2m walk if you don't want to bother with replacement buses
  • I had to use a replacement bus between Tame Parkway & Bescot Stadium for our game last season,due to a fatality,it should have been a very short ride,but the driver lost his his way & needed assistance from the locals.
  • clive said:

I had to use a replacement bus between Tame Parkway & Bescot Stadium for our game last season,due to a fatality,it should have been a very short ride,but the driver lost his his way & needed assistance from the locals.

Syd?
  • For anyone doing this trip, there's a 10 day comedy festival in Birmingham running to Oct 14th. This means city hotel prices are a bit toppy but it might be worth making a overnighter of it.
  • Is this an International weekend?

If Bielik and Taylor get call ups it might be off.
  • Richard J said:

Is this an International weekend?

It is yes, as is Portsmouth in November
  • Richard J said:

Is this an International weekend?

It is an International weekend.
  • isn't it 3 players required?
  • taylors nation do have fixtures
    Upcoming fixtures
    08 Sep 2018 Montserrat v El Salvador
    14 Oct 2018 Montserrat v Belize
    17 Nov 2018 Aruba v Montserrat

cant find any u-21 poland national fixtures yet
  • Do we think this game will still be on? With Cullen, Ward, Bielik and potentially Taylor on international duty - won’t that make it postponed?
    Tempting as great value journey-wise
  • Sponsored links:

• Get the train tickets anyway. Even if the games postponed a day in Walsall should not be missed. Make sure to see all the wonderful attractions such as the...the...err...oh
  • Does anyone know when the international squads are announced.
  • Nicholas said:

Does anyone know when the international squads are announced.

Normally about 8 or 9 days before the game.
  • IdleHans said:

Get the train tickets anyway. Even if the games postponed a day in Walsall should not be missed. Make sure to see all the wonderful attractions such as the...the...err...oh

Unfair. I think you will find the RAC Control Centre just outside Walsall.
  • I remember going there in the early 70s, it was a Saturday afternoon, Apart from the pub we were drinking in, every where else was so quiet and deserted I think the rest of the town was closed.