Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who Exactly Is Running The Club?

Problems with replica kits, problems with season tickets, players wanting out at every opportunity, is there any body left in charge at the club?

Comments

• Problems with replica kits, problems with season tickets, players wanting out at every opportunity, is there any body left in charge at the club?

No one that matters.

• I guess we'll find out when they announce on Saturday that the Upper West is closed for the season, due to lack of ST sales...
  • Nope it is a farce
  • Problems with replica kits, problems with season tickets, players wanting out at every opportunity, is there any body left in charge at the club?

Elsie, the tea lady.
  • *Lying Department*
    Last time I laughed like that, Katie was named as CEO for the massives. :)
  • Was being run by a team of mice until they were tragically eaten by a local cat. RD is going to try using ants next....
  • as much as i understand why people attend i would really struggle to buy a season ticket and i am not dont even know when i will next be down the valley - the appetite for going is starting to go
  • Sponsored links:

• No one, it's become self aware and is running itself, fighting back against years of human oppression and slavery.
  • as much as i understand why people attend i would really struggle to buy a season ticket and i am not dont even know when i will next be down the valley - the appetite for going is starting to go

Agreed me and my son were talking about going at the start of this season after a self imposed 2 year exile bar the odd protest game. But as things are i cannot see us going anytime soon.
  • They pick a name out of the hat every day
  • Some catering bloke apparently.

• masicat said:

I’m going, and my sons are going. Will keep on going because we support the team and have done so as a family since 1933. My dad hated Gliksten, but it never stopped him going. COYR.

• masicat said:

I’m going, and my sons are going. Will keep on going because we support the team and have done so as a family since 1933. My dad hated Gliksten, but it never stopped him going. COYR.

Always think comments like this are a bit unfair, in the sense it lumps all three together.
    Gliksten mark one was one of our better owners, granted this not particularly high praise
  • edited August 2018
    masicat said:

Every respect to you mate.....no one can blame you or criticise you guys for your loyalty, just hope you don’t think Ill of those who choose to do otherwise.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018
    Running a football club is like making love to a beautiful woman, silk sheets, a single red rose, some Belgian chocolates, and a cheese sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoyLPROLZI
  • Winchmore Tony

• Not just your artistry Stig, but your imagination too, well done
  • edited August 2018
    Imagine how shit they would be if there were someone running this club?

Dodged a bullet there chaps...
  • masicat said:

masicat said:

Every respect to you mate.....no one can blame you or criticise you guys for your loyalty, just hope you don’t think I’ll of those who choose to do otherwise.
    I don’t. This owner is a joke and to be honest I think he is much worse than people actually realise. A friend of mine who deals with the club on a regular basis said he feels really sorry for the staff because they don’t know what they’re doing or who to ask for help. Season ticket sales are 5233 which is dreadful. However, a change of ownership will have little change in the amount of people who go to watch the games. People are t going because they are sick of the rubbish being played week in week out over a period of 10 years. A lot of people aren’t going for a variety of reasons, but only ever blame it on the owner. If the sale falls through I really fear for the Club, and we could end up playing Dover within a couple of years. That said, I will still be there, it’s in the blood.
    The thing that concerns me is that ‘maybe’ he is simply being vindictive.
    No one really knows as far as I can tell?
    Logic would say otherwise but since when has CAFC + Roland Duchatalet been thought of as anything remotely logical.
  • seth plum said:

Winchmore Tony

Looks a sandwich short of a picnic.

I didn’t know Danny Murphy had a cat.