Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Police do not know his identity.
  • Police do not know his identity, nor have they established a motive for the apparent suicide bombing.

Firstly if he blew hinself up they probably wont find out his identity.

Secondly isnt a suicide bomber supposed to blow up more than just himself
  • edited July 2018

Roland?

Almost .... Roeland Roovers
  • Funny time of day. If you knew it was your last day you'd surely have a lie in.
  • 25May98 said:

Funny time of day. If you knew it was your last day you'd surely have a lie in.

Maybe there were train delays that have sent him over the edge
  • What really disturbs me are the comments below the article
  • Sponsored links:

• Police do not know his identity, nor have they established a motive for the apparent suicide bombing.

Firstly if he blew hinself up they probably wont find out his identity.

Secondly isnt a suicide bomber supposed to blow up more than just himself

You wouldn’t make a great Sherlock Holmes Paulie!
  • There’s no flies on the local Mayor is there? The guy walked to the centre circle and detonated an explosive belt. The mayor’s comment.... “suicide seems plausible”

No shit, Hercule.
  • I do hope they don't find an enormous nose, similar to Pinocchio's, embedded in a seat in Row Z behind the goal later :wink:
  • edited July 2018
  • Leuth said:

What really disturbs me are the comments below the article

Like staring into the heart of madness itself
  • I hope it wasn't a failed practice attempt by ROT
  • RIP to the man
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like someone possibly bottled a suicide bomb attack, took themselves to a place they could die without hurting others and took their own life.

Maybe they were even potentially trying to disarm the device, sure that's speculation, but maybe just some optimism around a very odd scenario.
  • So we have a thread on Ellie Soutter full of sadness about the tragedy of a young life ending in suicide and this event which again is about tragic loss seems to be a comedy thread sometimes I don't get Charlton Life.
  • I think he heard they were about to sign Nicky Ajose on loan.

Can’t blame the bloke really.
  • Shrew said:

So we have a thread on Ellie Soutter full of sadness about the tragedy of a young life ending in suicide and this event which again is about tragic loss seems to be a comedy thread sometimes I don't get Charlton Life.

Agree entirely.
  • Chizz said:

RIPcord?