Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2018/19

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this, but have they been delivered yet? Haven’t had mine

Comments

• edited July 2018
    cabbles said:

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this, but have they been delivered yet? Haven’t had mine

Josh was due to deliver yours mate, oh hang on a minute. :wink:
  • Haven't received mine either.
  • Someone said they asked the club and they will be posted out this week.
  • All 15 of them!!!!!
  • If you bought one it's not too late to get a refund , Roland may refund you all in 1p's though
  • Bet there won't be a free desk calendar again this year which is a bugger as last season's one finishes on Tuesday.
  • clb74 said:

cabbles said:

They can f@cking keep mine c@nts.
    You're still an apologist.
  • clb74 said:

cabbles said:

They can f@cking keep mine c@nts.
    Doesnt that makes it sound like you are supporting the regime and not the team by buying a season ticket and saying you don’t want them to send it to you..
  • Sponsored links:

• Been done a thousand times before I know but I just don't understand why anyone would buy a season ticket while Douchbag is still here.

Buy on a match by match basis if you have to go but giving him the money up front is incomprensible to me.

You pay more money that way.

Buy a concession ticket as you don't get checked, so I am led to believe.

Try and use somebody's season ticket.

Or don't go.
  • cabbles said:

I asked at the Brighton game, they are being sent out next week.

Seems strange they have left it so long, and they did say at first it would be middle of July
  • Roland's hoping to save on postage
  • Johnnie Jackson is delivering mine, if he can find his,legs.
  • I haven't received a ST yet. But then, I haven't bought one ... Yet. #RollOnTheTakeover #VivaLaTakeover #TeamWIOTOS
  • Sponsored links:

• Been done a thousand times before I know but I just don't understand why anyone would buy a season ticket while Douchbag is still here.

Buy on a match by match basis if you have to go but giving him the money up front is incomprensible to me.

Personally I boycotted last season and planned to do so again.

But the last few months have been hell for me personally and I needed something and I thought returning to The Valley every other saturday, standing in the upper north cheering the boys on, it was something I needed
    Good on you
  • If you bought one it's not too late to get a refund , Roland may refund you all in 1p's though

He's offering 25%
  • cabbles said:

Royal Mail's fault
  • edited July 2018
    My offer is still open Roland.

You fuck off you grasping senile old "$%&* and I will buy a season ticket!
  • Ferryman said:

If you bought one it's not too late to get a refund , Roland may refund you all in 1p's though

He's offering 25%
    I thought it was 2%
  • cabbles said:

I asked at the Brighton game, they are being sent out next week.

Seems strange they have left it so long, and they did say at first it would be middle of July
    Remember KM was always saying they have learnt from their mistakes. Clearly the balls up from 3 seasons ago when so many did not go out has not been rembered by them as sending them out so late leaves very little room for error
  • Johnnie Jackson is delivering mine, if he can find his,legs.

@Curb_It and I will volunteer to help him .....