Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Great band names taken from CharltonLife quotes

Please drop in any expressions or collection of words used anywhere on CharltonLife that sounds like a good band name or song

Comments

• edited July 2018
    An example being @soapy_jones one below

3 nil home thumping and two more injuries...

God i'm a miserable sod!

Sorry @addickfanatic below

God i'm a miserable sod!

Great title for a new Morrisey song
  • E.g
    T_C_E said:

Right overhead in Bexley. I was just out in the garden bringing the washing in and am sure lighting landed in the fields at the back of us. Shit the life out of me. Just started absolutely hammering down.

Bless...... what with tripping over scatter cushions in the middle of the night, your having a right rough time at the moment. ;)
    Rough Time - by Right Said Fred
  • Roland And The Vinegar Pissers has a certain cachet.
  • An example being @soapy_jones one below

God i'm a miserable sod!

“3 nil thumping and two more injuries”, sounds like an alternative version of “two pints of lager and a packet of crisps”
  • Never Mind The Sale of Charlton - Long Running Circular Thread,
    Here's The Sex Pistols
  • Golfie, Iborg can you add any logic to your regurgitated assertions. And is it FPPT or Director's loans? Choose one and give us your reasoning or stop clogging up this thread.

sorry, I haven't a scooby what you're on about. We know that the EFL weren't happy with at least 1 potential investor & that the Aussies are now in the process of submitting more paperwork (De Leuvin said this so must be true). Generally the only reason you are knocked back by the EFL is if you have your fingers in other pies or are a shady Italian (Leeds owner).

We also know that RD has been selling players for upfront money now & had approached the ex-directors for a deal.

Not sure what else I need to clarify. Didn't think I had to jusify my thoughts or choose which scenario is holding things up. Might be neither & might be something else....as I said, I'm not ITK. Just trying to fit pieces together from the little information we have.

As for clogging up this thread......there have been pages & pages of fish puns which have really got my goat so for someone to call me out when I simply post my thoughts on it all.......jeez.

Fit Pieces - latest Girl Band

Clogging up this Thread - a prog rock classic
  • An example being @soapy_jones one below

God i'm a miserable sod!

3 nil thumping and two more injuries”, sounds like an alternative version of “two pints of lager and a packet of crisps”
    3 nil thumping - a Chumbawamba cover band
  • Scoham said:

If he’s so terrible why is he moving up a division?

We have a small squad and it’s very possible he won’t be replaced - why is selling him a good thing?

Robinson’s squad had too many small not so physical players. Bowyer’s trying to change that. Selling Magennis makes that worse not better.

Bowyer plays two strikers which will naturally result in more direct football than we played under Robinson. Without Magennis we don’t have an aerial threat, there’s no one that’s anything even like a target man.

Can see Bauer being next to go and like Magennis he’ll need replacing.

Aerial Threat - a German heavy metal band
  • Sponsored links:

• SquirrelFace - A Sheffield Indie band
  • The Parodies
  • Brexit Fatberg and the Sewer of British Politics
  • The Highlights- Have you seen her?
  • edited July 2018
    Adrian and the Blackpool Reunion. (Playing the little known musical genre the Ribble Estuary Blues) First single: I Can't Ask My Wife; B side a cover of Why Does it Hurt When I Pee?
  • Clean Bandit Title
  • The Snowflakes
  • The Colins
  • Done Deal-Tori Martin
  • Sponsored links:

• Experimental electronica band - The Height Test
  • 5 year plan
    British consortium
    The dark side
  • The Cockwobbles !
  • Big Nasty (which Naby will be this season if Bowyer has his way) is a decent rapper's name...
  • Big Nasty (which Naby will be this season if Bowyer has his way) is a decent rapper's name...

I hope you know it already is!
  • Protest Apathy
  • Scoham said:

Protest Apathy

A shit(tier) version of rage against the machine?
  • sam3110 said:

Big Nasty (which Naby will be this season if Bowyer has his way) is a decent rapper's name...

I hope you know it already is!
    Slightly different spelling (that's my excuse :blush: )

• edited July 2018