Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dulwich Hamlet v Charlton programme

Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone had a spare programme from the recent friendly versus Dulwich Hamlet they'd be willing to sell me. If so can you PM me with details.
Cheers

Comments

• I don't think there were any. I certainly didn't see one.
  • I saw them as I went in . Have you tried contacting Dulwich direct and see if they have any left
  • Has been difficult finding a correct number for the football side. the number on their website went to someone who said the football side wasn't there anymore and they didn't have a number. ??
  • Have they got a fans forum? Ask on there
  • Buglehorn said:

Hi,
    Was just wondering if anyone had a spare programme from the recent friendly versus Dulwich Hamlet they'd be willing to sell me. If so can you PM me with details.
    Cheers

Contact Dulwich, I have had dealings with them in the past and they are very obliging.

There was a programme produced and they even printed team sheets for fans wanting them.
  • Buglehorn said:

Hi,
    Cheers

Their shop says programmes right up to present day, try them. https://dhfcshop.co.uk/product/programmes/ There's a contact email on that link.
  • cafc4life said:

Have they got a fans forum? Ask on there </blockquote

https://www.urban75.net/forums/forums/dulwich-hamlet-fc.93/

• My mate who took me to the game is a big DH fan. I'll ask him if he'll ask his mates.
  • JamesSeed said:

My mate who took me to the game is a big DH fan. I'll ask him if he'll ask his mates.

Works for the takeover thread...I look forward to another thousand pages on this one now...
  • Buglehorn said:

Hi,
    Cheers

@Buglehorn May have found one
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:

Buglehorn said:

Hi,
    Cheers

Have pm you thanks
  • JamesSeed said:

Buglehorn said:

Hi,
    Cheers

Have found one, and should receive it tomorrow if you still want it?