Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carabao Cup 1st round details (A) MK Dons

edited June 2018 in General Charlton
Match details and ticket prices have been confirmed for Charlton’s first round Carabao Cup tie at Milton Keynes Dons.

The match will be contested at Stadium MK on Tuesday, August 14th and will kick-off at 7.45pm.

Tickets will be priced at £12 adults, £5 U18s and £1 U12s. Seats will go on sale in due course and www.cafc.co.uk will publicse their on-sale date once confirmed.

MK Dons are offering a £2 discount on seats for MK Dons and Charlton season ticket holders. Match tickets for season tickets holders will be priced at £10 adults, £3 U18s and U12s are free.

The match at Stadium MK will be the Addicks’ third match of the season. To view our 2018/19 fixture list in full, please click here.

Comments

• Is it on telly ?
  • Cant wait for this one
  • #NotGoing
  • This is a cruel reminder that after the World Cup we're going to have to go back to club football.
  • Gutted, I’ll still be away. Would have been all over this.
  • Genuinely don’t think I could give less of a toss.
  • cafctom said:

Genuinely don’t think I could give less of a toss.

I was joking.
  • Match details and ticket prices have been confirmed for Charlton’s first round Carabao Cup tie at Milton Keynes Dons.

The match will be contested at Stadium MK on Tuesday, August 14th and will kick-off at 7.45pm.

Tickets will be priced at £12 adults, £5 U18s and £1 U12s. Seats will go on sale in due course and www.cafc.co.uk will publicse their on-sale date once confirmed.

MK Dons are offering a £2 discount on seats for MK Dons and Charlton season ticket holders. Match tickets for season tickets holders will be priced at £10 adults, £3 U18s and U12s are free.

The match at Stadium MK will be the Addicks’ third match of the season. To view our 2018/19 fixture list in full, please click here.

The "click here" bit on your post isn't working, Paulie
  • edited June 2018
    Chizz said:

Match details and ticket prices have been confirmed for Charlton’s first round Carabao Cup tie at Milton Keynes Dons.

The "click here" bit on your post isn't working, Paulie
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b2b5022e10ab/charlton-to-begin-201819-live-on-sky-sports-against-sunderland
  • We'll take around 300/400 I reckon
  • Sponsored links:

• will probably go......only chance to see us in the League cup this season.....then watch MK get one of the big boys like their offspring did last season.
  • I've not gone before, due to the franchise thing, however seeing as AFC are above them in the league, i'll make the trip.
  • Very tempting as I'm only half hour away from the ground, also gets me away from Tuesday night telly, I'll assume pay on the day might have a spare.
  • Very tempting as I'm only half hour away from the ground, also gets me away from Tuesday night telly, I'll assume pay on the day might have a spare.

Probably around 26000 tickets spare!

Great stadium but with tiny crowds in it an awful atmosphere.
  • Multi event stadiums don't do for me, but it's a chance to watch the mainly u21 side and have a beer or two. Is the arsenal mural free that night.
  • Multi event stadiums don't do for me, but it's a chance to watch the mainly u21 side and have a beer or two. Is the arsenal mural free that night.

I've got news for you..........the U21's ARE the main team.......will prob play the U18's

Very tempting, not heard that before for Milton Keynes away.
  • We have been handed an initial allocation of 508 tickets and they are priced at:

Adult: £12

Over 65: £12

U18: £5

U12: £1

MK Dons offer a discount to Charlton season ticket holders, if they purchase in advance. Season ticket holders can purchase in advance for:

Adult: £10

Over 65: £10

U18: £3

U12: £1
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b58b9c7ad2a0/accrington-stanley-and-milton-keynes-dons-trips-to-go-on-sale
  • Why differentiate adult and over 65 when it is the same price?
  • edited July 2018
    seth plum said:

Why differentiate adult and over 65 when it is the same price?

To confuse @T_C_E
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Curiously, Accrington give a concession to over 64s. I'm tempted.
  • seth plum said:

I copied the details of the CAFC website [without reading] i have checked the MKDons site & that is how the prices are listed,why who knows.
  • clive said:

seth plum said:

I copied the details of the CAFC website [without reading] i have checked the MKDons site & that is how the prices are listed,why who knows.
    That’s it, I’m boycotting. How dare they disrespect pensioners.
  • Have to go to Milton Keynes on the 1st for a client meeting. Fecked if I am going to that place twice in a lifetime decade year month!!!
  • seth plum said:

To stop the over 65s feeling left out :smile:
  • Anywhere to park around the ground without the risk of getting a ticket/clamped?
  • my closest game, but nah
  • Anywhere to park around the ground without the risk of getting a ticket/clamped?

https://www.mkdons.com/club/visit-stadiummk/

Parking
    Limited car parking is available on the Stadium MK site at a price of £7. Spaces can be pre-booked - click HERE to book for Saturday’s game.

Matchday spaces for Blue Badge holders are limited and should be pre-booked by visiting the Box Office, calling 01908 622901 or emailing boxoffice@mkdons.com. The Club cannot guarantee an on-site parking space for Blue Badge holders who have not pre-booked. There are drop-off/pick-up points available outside Gates 4 and 7.

Car parking is also available at Castle House on Dawson Road at a price of £5. Supporters should be aware that this car park is not officially run by the Club.

Drop-off/pick-up is permitted at Gates 4 and 7 as well as outside the hotel reception, although collection outside the hotel will be limited post-match to allow for egress of pedestrians and the visiting team coach.

Supporters who pre-book taxis will should head to the pick-up point at Gate 7.

Patrons should park considerably in the industrial areas surrounding the stadium and NOT in the parking areas of the nearby retail and trade outlets, or in areas signed as privately owned, where there is risk of clamping.

No football parking is permitted at the Asda stop adjacent to the stadium or at the MK1 retail park. A Parking Charge Notice of £60 will be issued for cars identified as parking for football or those exceeding the two-hour parking period.

• shit ground
    shit club
    not a chance i would likely attend there again.