Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THIERRY HENRY LEAVES SKYSPORTS

And saves them a reported £4 Million a year .. how did he manage to last so long .. did he jump, was he pushed ?

I for one will not miss him at all. His spoken English and choice of suits are even worse than J Carragher's who, quite disgracefully, is back on board the SkySports gravy train

Comments

• And saves them a reported £4 Million a year .. how did he manage to last so long .. did he jump, was he pushed ?

I for one will not miss him at all. His spoken English and choice of suits are even worse than J Carragher's who, quite disgracefully, is back on board the SkySports gravy train

Heard he was leaving as he wants to be a manager
  • Was he only with Belgium for the world cup then?
  • And saves them a reported £4 Million a year .. how did he manage to last so long .. did he jump, was he pushed ?

His English better than Jamie Carragher’s.
    could be ..it's a close call ((:>)
  • Daddy_Pig said:

And saves them a reported £4 Million a year .. how did he manage to last so long .. did he jump, was he pushed ?

His English better than Jamie Carragher’s.
    And yours :)
    I’m not on Sky Sports !
  • I hope he doesn’t think he’s ready for a top job on the basis of a playing career at the top, assistant to Martinez at Belgium and sitting next to Souness in the studio

Henry the player was superb, but always struck me as an arrogant twat the way he used to pout when he scored for Arsenal.

Give him Birmingham or someone like that, see what he’s made of
  • Apparently Villa want him
  • cabbles said:

I hope he doesn’t think he’s ready for a top job on the basis of a playing career at the top, assistant to Martinez at Belgium and sitting next to Souness in the studio

Henry the player was superb, but always struck me as an arrogant twat the way he used to pout when he scored for Arsenal.

Villa looking at him.

New owner is considering getting rid of Bruce and Henry fav to replace him
  • He is going to take over at Villa, which just got a new owner yesterday, some billionaire from Egypt. Villa were 30 days from Administration.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

I hope he doesn’t think he’s ready for a top job on the basis of a playing career at the top, assistant to Martinez at Belgium and sitting next to Souness in the studio

Villa looking at him.

New owner is considering getting rid of Bruce and Henry fav to replace him
    Right city at least

Bruce is a far better bet imo than Henry but we shall see
  • Curbishley 16-1
  • This is such an important topic that I think one of the on-probation mods should change the thread title to ALL CAPS to make it really stand out and ensure it gets the large audience it deserves...
  • Fumbluff said:

This is such an important topic that I think one of the on-probation mods should change the thread title to ALL CAPS to make it really stand out and ensure it gets the large audience it deserves...

• He is going to take over at Villa, which just got a new owner yesterday, some billionaire from Egypt. Villa were 30 days from Administration.

if this happens, I can see it going tits up in a big way very quickly .. anyone know the French for 'tits up' ?

So when they lost the play off final at the end of May and realised they were in the shit, they had to act fast to get investment and a new co-owner, 8 weeks later they have one.

Meanwhile a year down the line we are still fucking waiting.

if this happens, I can see it going tits up in a big way very quickly .. anyone know the French for 'tits up' ?
    seins jusqu'à
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like I might be the only one who liked Henry on Sky.
  • Sounds like I might be the only one who liked Henry on Sky.

I'm sure there was at least one other .. somewhere .. lol .. ((:>)
  • New Manager of Aston Villa?
  • He may have the same effect as Zola did on their neighbours Birmingham City.
  • Interesting appointment and one I think could go quite well for them. Bruce is a good manager in the Championship but if Henry can come in and bring a different culture and atmosphere, it might make them bring higher quality players in because they want to work for Henry.

Not long left of the window though so things would have to move very quickly for it to be successful this season.
  • I'd honestly say that all three are risks
  • I'd honestly say that all three are risks

So would I but Morts makes a good point.
  • It’s a bit of straw man argument - I remember some raised eyebrows when Lampard took the Derby job.

Gerrard isn’t a “risk” because the last Rangers manager was rubbish and it’s unlikely that he can do much worse.