Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Vs Crawley Town - Saturday 21st July

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Joe Aribo's header and a Dillon Phillips penalty save have Charlton ahead at the break. #cafc
  • Options
  • Options

Our squad seems to be made of paper. At some stage you have to say this isn't just down to bad luck and need to maybe start pointing some fingers here...

How do you know he wasn't lumped up in the air by a League 2 defender?
    Absolutely possible in which case I'd take that comment back. Can anyone confirm this is the case?
  • Options
    See ya in 3 months Fosu
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

See ya in 3 months Fosu

Roll on September...eh..October, for all the returnees
  • Options
    We will soon have a better side out injured or unfit than available.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

What a shithouse squad that is

I can understand your ire at the paucity of quality signings this summer but is it really right to refer to up-and-coming Charlton players as 'shithouse'?
    Yes it is, no striker on the bench, 6 subs, all not ready to play for a team that has to be pushing for promotion
    Today's game is just a pre-season friendly, a training game, a practice match.

There are 5 senior players not involved today, but we've already been told that they play on Tuesday v Brighton.

• Options
    At the game. 1-0 up at half time at the moment. Aribo lovely flicked header from a corner. They had a bullshit penalty given that Phillips saved brilliantly down to his bottom right corner. Fosu gone off injured
  • Options
    Crawley 2nd half team

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    KICK-OFF!

Crawley get the second period started. We lead 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    I have mentioned previously that Phillips is not a goalkeeper who has fear of the penalty.
  • Options
    57' Solly sends in a great cross but good pressure from a Crawley man takes it off the head of Taylor in the middle. 1-0. #cafc
  • Options
    He capitalised on a short back pass and brilliantly chipped the ball over goalkeeper Mersin and into the net. 2-0!
  • Options
    64' Almost 3-0! Taylor meets a JFC corner at the near post and his effort bounces away off the outside of the upright. 2-0. #cafc
  • Options
    70' Change for Charlton. Albie Morgan is on for Lyle Taylor who seems to have picked up a knock. 2-0. #cafc
  • Options
    I thought Lee wanted to get 90 minutes from each player, the best laid plans....etc... etc....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck me the way our players are dropping the six young kids on the bench will start at Sunderland.
  • Options
    Jesus the injuries are mounting.
  • Options
    Call it off!
  • Options
    See ya in 3 months Taylor
  • Options
    Can anyone there confirm the nature of these injuries and knocks? Is it Crawley just being extra physical?
  • Options
    Forget the result or performance or anything else. This is horrific if both Taylor and Fosu are now injured and could miss Sunderland. I’m lost for words.
  • Options
    No Crawley players being injured?