Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sunderland Away - 4th Aug 12.30ko (Sky)

Early ko is harsh for the distance but I suppose a lot will do an overnighter

Comments

• @The31YearMan will be at anchor and hope lane for a 4am departure on his vessel, the dj coach

I couldn’t be happier that he has that sort of a start to the season
  • train early doors sat morning stay up sat night
  • best fixture ever. Will be coming back from holidaying in Devon so would have missed a home game & doubt v much we would have gone to Sunderland anyway. Can pack up car & find a pub with Sky tv after checking out...best of both worlds.

whoop whoop
  • When was the last time we had 4 consecutive televised games?
  • viewing figures for the previous three must have been very impressive
  • Great, the one game I was really looking forward to and I’ll be away in Zante.
  • I’m out in Spain on holiday, have booked a flight out to Newcastle on the sat, night out then back to Spain on the Sunday ...
  • Cafc43v3r said:

When was the last time we had 4 consecutive televised games?

Never off the telly that Charlton lot...
    We didn't win the other 3 games, let's hope we change that.
  • trains looking expensive, can fly to Newcastle and back on the day with BA for the same price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great, the one game I was really looking forward to and I’ll be away in Zante.

I wondered who'd be the first. :smile:
  • Great for me, I’ll be in Majorca so sure I’ll be able to watch it somewhere.

Believe me, after three days just me and the missus I’ll be ready to do a J Block and book a flight to Newcastle myself. One way of course. Mrs AUN won’t even notice I’ve legged it.

Believe me, after three days just me and the missus I’ll be ready to do a J Block and book a flight to Newcastle myself. One way of course. Mrs AUN won’t even notice I’ve legged it.

@AddickUpNorth Come to Accrington instead. Stew and I will be going via Leeds.
  • 173 Charlton
  • RedPanda said:

Great, the one game I was really looking forward to and I’ll be away in Zante.

It's going to be one of those days.
  • RedPanda said:

Could be a goer that @RedPanda . I’ve never seen the bright lights of Accrington and I do love new experiences.
  • RedPanda said:

Could be a goer that @RedPanda . I’ve never seen the bright lights of Accrington and I do love new experiences.

Just checked, if l get the 10:09 from York, I’d be in Leeds at 10:31 before the 10:51 to Accrington. Just got to check my work schedule but this is stirring the juices. Be nice to see you and @Stewart for a beer or two, it’s been a while.

• Sounds like a fixture made in heaven for the young'uns amongst us.

Get up to Sunderland, watch us surrender a 2 goal lead in the last 5 minutes, and then off to Newcastle for a classic night out clubbing.
    Travel home Sunday, hungover.

• Valley Away Coach travel now on sale £29.00.
    Departure times as follows:
    Larkfield 03-15
    Gravesend 03-40
    Dartford 03-55
    Bexleyheath 04-10
    Bromley 04-40
    Eltham 05-00
    Charlton 05-15

Match tickets were on sale at £20.00 adult but have vanished from the ticketing website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Sounds like a fixture made in heaven for the young'uns amongst us.

Get up to Sunderland, watch us surrender a 2 goal lead in the last 5 minutes, and then off to Newcastle for a classic night out clubbing.
    Travel home Sunday, hungover.

Stayed in Darlo the last time we went up that way....better class of birds in Darlington.
  • clive said:

Valley Away Coach travel now on sale £29.00.
    Larkfield 03-15
    Gravesend 03-40
    Dartford 03-55
    Bexleyheath 04-10
    Bromley 04-40
    Eltham 05-00
    Charlton 05-15

Match tickets were on sale at £20.00 adult but have vanished from the ticketing website.

These timings always amaze me.

Why would anyone get on at Dartford or bexleyheath and over an hour later, still only be in Charlton?! Surely it's better to get a taxi up round an empty A2 at about 4.45 and still be at Charlton before the coach leaves.
  • The BetDaq derby as it shall be known
  • I could not be more confident that we'll lose this
  • I could not be more confident that we'll lose this

You need to talk with Happy Valley.

• Now back on sale.
    Allocation 1000 tickets,good job i bought my one earlier.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b4e0817a787c/sunderland-tickets-to-go-on-sale-on-wednesday-morning

Adult: £20

Over 65: £17.50

U22: £12.50

U16: £7.50
  • clive said:

Valley Away Coach travel now on sale £29.00.
    Larkfield 03-15
    Gravesend 03-40
    Dartford 03-55
    Bexleyheath 04-10
    Bromley 04-40
    Eltham 05-00
    Charlton 05-15

The Larkfield mob will be having a kip when the game starts.
  • clive said:

Now back on sale.
    Allocation 1000 tickets,good job i bought my one earlier.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b4e0817a787c/sunderland-tickets-to-go-on-sale-on-wednesday-morning

Adult: £20

Over 65: £17.50

U22: £12.50

U16: £7.50

Straight on General sale as well, which will be the first of many.
  • I can't believe we're talking about the first fixture of the season already.

I'm gonna go back and watch reruns of the World Cup.