Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What League Position Are We Going To Finish In This Season?

C'mon then guys and gals, no time for sitting on the fence, what league position are we going to finish in this season?

Given our current plight, i'm going for 15th, sincerely hope i'm wrong!

Comments

• Really depends on if and when the takeover happens.
    Happens any day now: Top 3
    Happens, but too late for meaningful transfer activity: Top 6
    Doesn't happen: Bottom half.

I've put a fiver on us to go down at 18-1, just to make sure that we don't.
  • C'mon then guys and gals, no time for sitting on the fence, what league position are we going to finish in this season?

Could you tell us when the takeover will happen and also let us know all the player ins and outs before the loan window closes on 31st August, before I answer ?
  • Thread is a few weeks too early I think. At present the squad is incomplete and it’s hard to guesstimate where we will finish until we know what the squad is. Add to that we don’t know for certain who our owner will be or even who will be in charge of team affairs at Sunderland.
  • C'mon then guys and gals, no time for sitting on the fence, what league position are we going to finish in this season?

Could you tell us when the takeover will happen and also let us know all the player ins and outs before the loan window closes on 31st August, before I answer ?
    its going to be Roland. sorry to say.
  • edited July 2018
    As said by others, too many unknowns at the moment - ask again 1st September.
  • As of now with the off field farce and the small squad available to the caretaker.

10th
  • Aussies top six
    Roland 13th
  • Sponsored links:

• Aussies10th, Duchatelet 18th.
  • The 18/19 season is over before its even started.
    Even if the aussies takeover next week we will be doing f@ck all next season and id be happy with a top 10 finish.
    Mansfield , lincoln newport and forest green getting promoted from league two.
  • Entirely dependent on the takeover. Without it I really fear this will be the year the wobbling wheels completely come off. Even with it we can not expect more than top ten as they won't have time to make the changes so desperately needed or to bring in players.
  • Aussie takeover and Bowyer kept in charge 2nd.
    Roland keeps us 16th
  • edited July 2018
    Sadly not as high up the table as we all thought when the league finished last season and we thought the take-over was imminent ! Oh, what might have been.
  • 9th

As things stand, that is my prediction too.

With a few additions, not losing anyone major, and the takeover going through within the next 10 days or so... 4th
  • Mid table irrespective of owners and manager.
  • 14th, start the season well and collapse when the clocks go back.
  • Sponsored links:

• 14th if the aussies come in and strengthen 4th
  • 6th to 10th. Pretty much what I predicted last year. But who knows what gems we may sign in the coming weeks?

Yeah ok probably not.
  • 15th. Flirting with relegation which will get everyone in a panic but we will end up having enough to stay up
  • Aussie takeover and Bowyer kept in charge 2nd.
    Roland keeps us 16th

And im a 32inch waist
  • 19th, with each manager we have improved our rankings
  • Top by many points.
  • No question about it.

1st over 100 points and over 100 goals